holidays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure cuz I just got mine. Mabey in the Summer it goes to the beach. Mabey the time of year or the weather can cause different events... Wonder if an event will happen on Labor Day?

I know some events of the japanese version but I think they changed them in the American and European tama.

i've seen mine watch Fireworks!

but in the old tamagotchis when it aged 1yr a birthday cake came up, am i right?? i was only 6yrs old myself so i can't really remember ;)

My tama grows at night, I do not know what happens. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i've seen mine watch Fireworks!but in the old tamagotchis when it aged 1yr a birthday cake came up, am i right?? i was only 6yrs old myself so i can't really remember  :)
I'm pretty sure it was the Nanos that had a birthday cake every day at the time you first started them.

I would have to guess that the American tamagotchis celebrate special days.

The Japanese ones have quite a few special days.

Yes, we do not celebrate that days but Christmas Eve.

I do not remeber the site which described all the japanes ones.

I'm pretty sure it was the Nanos that had a birthday cake every day at the time you first started them. 

I would have to guess that the American tamagotchis celebrate special days.

The Japanese ones have quite a few special days.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE NANO!!!!!!!!! I ust to have a nano puppy, kitty, and baby!!!!!!!!! But we must remember that this is TamaTalk, not NanoTalk!

hahahahaha :) :D :p

What exactly is your Tama supposed to do on your birthday? Because today is mine and he's not doing anything special. Does he do them at certain times?

Hi Faith! ^^

Did you set your birthday correctly when you hatched your first tama?

Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hi Faith! ^^Did you set your birthday correctly when you hatched your first tama?

Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:D :) Thank you!!!

Yes I took extra care when setting the birthday so that I could see the animation (since I just activated him last tuesday and my birthday was so close... ) :D It may just take a while..I've got him propped on my desk so if he does anything I'll see it!

Thanks again for the Birthday Wishes! :)

:ph34r: Thanks!!

Ok I'm convinced...my Tama did nothing for me on my birthday!!! *sniff* :lol:

:( i NEED help i know this is off the topic but i was wondering can a version 2 mat with a version 1 plz i need to know thnxs :D

so far the holidays ive heard of or seen are:

you're birthday: cake comes up

halloween: cuts pumpkin

christmas: santa comes

new year: screen says happy new year and flashes

valentines day: hearts come out of youre tamagotchis mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back