What Color is Your New Tama V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Color is Your New Tama V2?

• Sweet Candy-Red w/Jelllybeans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Candy-White w/Lifesavers

• Camouflage

• Tropical Fun-Blue

• Tropical Fun-Pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

California51

Reaction score
Let's see what color we selected for our new [SIZE=14pt]US[/SIZE] Tamagotchi Version 2s!

Last edited by a moderator:
No one wants to poll???

I ordered Sweet Candy-Red w/Jellybeans. When I got to ToysRUs tonight at 5:00 there was only one Tropical Pink and one Tropical Blue left. BUT they had version 1s on the version 2 racks. Sooo be careful and check the packages. :D :D :D

I didn't get one yet, but as soon as I do, im gonna edit this post and answer the poll :D

Well the tama v2s look so cool i got a white one with lifesavers on it

alimacio_94,

That is the Sweet Candy-Red/with Jellybeans. Beautuful!!

i chose tropical-fun blue but i have 2 tama connection v2s i have tropical fun-blue and candy white w/lifesavers

[SIZE=21pt]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH MINES CAMO WOOOOOOOO I GOT THE LAST CAMO AT TOYS R US YEAAAAAAAAH[/SIZE]

well im from the uk, and i just got a purple one with white detail on it.

I have the sweet candy red with jelly beans. Its cool...

and the baby character is adorable :D

It has a blue screen. I was kinda upset I didn't get the camaflauge but all they had were the ones with pink screens :\

BUt this one is still too cool. im gonna check back at Toys"R"us in a few more days to get another. Maybe they'll have one then =D

I've got both of the Topical Colors. :D

I couldn't find any of the camoflage. :lol:

I got the blue with flowers last night at the Toys R Us in Kentucky. They have a lot there still and they aren't selling fast.

I REALLY want the milky white with pink hearts; WHERE can I buy that V2??? Does anyone know? PLEASE respond! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back