TAMA'S RULE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmiCosmo

Reaction score
:eek: I Got a Tamagotchi connection V.2!!!! Havn't opened it yet... but I will tonight!!!! Keep ya' updated!! :D

I'm so stupid! LOL, I left my V.2 at my boyfriends house ( still in the package) and I won't get it till thursday... :D I will keep you updated. does anyone read my log? :D

love yall! :D

:mellow: YAY!!! I got my Tama 2 from my boyfriends house!!!! It's Candy Red with Jelly-Beans!!! I havn't opened it yet but I will tomorrow!!!!YAY!!! :wacko: :lol:

Love Yall!!! :D

I got a puchitchi(boy)!!!! His Name is Bloo. He is a Marutchi!!! He was born at 4:55 p.m. today!!! :p Bloo likes to bounce around alot, and he likes the Bump game, My high score is 120!!!! Woooo, go team Tama!!!

Love Ya' :D

Bloo is okay, He is still a Marutchi. I'm still bumed that I didn't get a new Character, but I Love Marutchi anyway. He bounces on the screen, and loves to play bump. I have 1133 G.points!!!! He should change today :D I can't wait!

Love ya' :lol:

Bloo is still a MARUTCHI!!! :huh: I want a new Charater, oh well, his Birthday is in 55 minutes, so we'll see!!! :D Anyways, I was playing the bump game with Bloo and that really fast (wirring) noise came on then she freaked out. :p

Love yall' :lol:

Well.... Bloo is one.... he has |||| training bars... and is 12 pounds. hasn't changed yet. :huh: Hmph... will post later...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! He turned into a Yu-fotchi!!!!! He is soooooo cute!!!!! :D Will post later!

Bloo is still a Yu-fotchi.... He goes to sleep at 8... nothin much goin on here though...

Love ya' :rolleyes:

Bloo is still a Yu-fotchi :wub: ... he is 3 now and has all his training bars :unsure: . HMPH.... Well he should change tomorrow. Post then... :wub:

Love Ya' :ph34r:

Dude! I keep getting flower drinks in my shop and Bloo Loves them!! If I have one in his treats, he won't eat untill I give him the drink. He's a little stinker.

He's grown on my boyfriend, it is so cute!! I bout him the white Candy one with colored circles, and he won't let anyone touch it, it's like his baby! (they're so cute together!!!) LOL, anyway, his is a boy named Mario, and right now Mario is a Ringotchi.

h/o Bloo just turned his back to me * praises* okay all better, now, where was I at? Oh yeah! So that duo won't be splitting up for a while!

I want Bloo to evolve!!! He's 3 and has all his training bars. He'll probly evolve later today... I will post then!

Love yall! :D

Boo Yah!!! Bloo just evolved!!! He's a Pyonchitchi. He looks like a bear!!! LOL!!! I won 30 points on slots. Awh, he is sooooo cute!!!!

Love yall! :D

Bloo is still the same, I bought him the love potion. Ummm, Nothin' much else going on, :lol: . We'll see when the matchmaker comes...

Love yall' :D

:lol: There is major sadness as I type this, Bloo is gone. I set him onmy floor and he got steped on...

My boyfriend is going to get me another Tama tonight. I will post tomorrow with ( he/ she)'s Stats.

Bloo's screen was broken and I couln't see him and his shell came loose... :angry: So mad at myself!!

Love yall' :D :eek:

Very sad news about Bloo :eek: . But I have a new version 2 and it's a bouncin' baby Siropuchitchi ( girl ) :eek: . Her name is Italy. She just hatched, so nothin' much is goin' on... So I will post tomorrow...

Love yall' :unsure:

Italy

Hunger: Full

Happy:Full

Training: none

145 Points

Not off to a bad start...

So, Italy's shell is white with hearts, and a Tama near the bottom. She turned into a Marutchi ( darn...) Oh well... and she has two training bars!!!!

Love yall' :p

YAY!!! Italy evolved!!! She is a Yu-fotchi!!!! Sweet!!! Okay, My boyfriends Tama gave her a bear yesterday and she slept with it... It was sooooo cute!!! Anyways. Her stats are as follows:

Italy

Happiness: full

Hunger: full

Weight: 22

Training: |||| ( out of 9)

Okay, I will post later!!!

Love yall'

:lol:

Well, I won't post for a while, my Mamaw is in the hospital-_-.... I won't be home the rest of the night, so, I will post tomorrow, Stats are same as above...

Well, my Mamaw is okay... So I'll post. I now have a Yu-fotchi ( have I mentioned that?) anyway... she sleeps with her teddy... It's soooooo cute!

Love yall' :wub:

Latest posts

Back