Is this tamagotchi fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchi link
Is this tamagotchi fake, I was just wondering because on the picture is doesn't have the bandai logo on, it's cut off.
It's hard to tell, but I don't think so since the shell is real, and that looks like the regular Japanese package. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure either. The person says its the English version, but I don't think it is. So maybe it could be fake? :ph34r:
Oh, they do? o-o That's absolutely not an American tama, it's not a European tama (look at the keychain), and I looked at the Entamas on the Official Ban-Dai site and it's not there. It's probably a fake. ^^

Oh, they do? o-o That's absolutely not an American tama, it's not a European tama (look at the keychain), and I looked at the Entamas on the Official Ban-Dai site and it's not there. It's probably a fake. ^^
I liked it cause it had them beads. They should do them on europe tama & U.S tamas.

I'm not really too good with Ebay, but can you report people on Ebay? Because that person is selling that Tamagotchi as a (English) Bandai Version 4, when it isn't. Surely that's illegal?

The seller claims it's made by Bandai.

When he said it's English, I think he meant it's an English-language V4, not a a UK V4.

I think the Asian market ones do look like that, so it's probably genuine.

Anyway, bidding has ended.

real couse i got a v3 whith that kind of packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back