What langueges do you speak?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
I speak Spanish and English. I'm Hispanic. I just want to know, how many you speak. Please dont show off either its not fun for others. :D

i speak indonesian (not good) english(very good) chinese and japenese (very hard to right and say lol)

I speak Spanish and English. I'm Hispanic. I just want to know, how many you speak. Please dont show off either its not fun for others. :D
omg im hispanic/mexican 2! :D

i know a little spanish. i have the accent. but i just speak english.

I seak English,Spanish,a bit of italian,a bit of mexican, and i'm learning how to speak Japanese, read Japanese, and write Japanese! I can't wait until I learn everything about Japan and the language and stuff.

i speak english but i speak a little chinese and taiwanese(im taiwanese but i live in america)my chinese has an accent of english. But i know how to say thank u in 5 languages. spanish,english,japanese,chinese,taiwanese

I can speak English, as it is my 1st language, but i can also speak some Indonesian.

I can speak a little bit of hindi, very good telugu (hindi and telugu are indian lang.) and VERY VERY good english

English 100% (or I wouldn't understand this)

Spanish 100% (because I live in Spain)

French 45% (because we are doing it at school and because it is fairly easy)

German 10% (I'm best in German class but in 6 years we haven't learnt much so that's why I'm taking it up in Secondary)

Italian 2% (just some words)

Latin 2% (several words)

Greek 1% (some letters from its alphabet)

Japanese 1% (saw the words on a cup)

Chinese 1% (I go to a Chinese shp so I overhear conversations in Chinese)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back