3 QUESTIONS.,.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBeast

Reaction score
Ok my first question is...Does your tamagotchi (v4) age everyday??

My second question is.. when your posting a new topic (like this one) how do u make the letters colour ....EXAMPLE= ...see it didnt work..............................................and how do u put an image on the topic that your posting (like this one) :D ;) :lol: :( :D :D

PLEASE TELL ME!

~TamaBeat

I'm pretty sure it does, how much i'm unsure of, but all other versions aged everyday ;)

The colour tags won't work if you don't close them - e.g [/color]

It should work now hopefully :huh: Also make sure your using American spellings for the tags if you're British (e.g color NOT colour)

For the picture thing what do you mean exactly? Do you mean an icon? You can get these by selecting them under your post in 'Post Icons'

Hope this helps! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, i think this is in the wrong board. Try 'whats on your mind' for topics like these :huh:

This board is designed for owners who have problems with their Tamagotchi (e.g glitches) Sorry to be annoying, but it will help you in the future when you post another topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back