Photo
- - - - -

my buttons fell out on my v2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: which is your favorite tama gotchi!!!!!! (13 member(s) have cast votes)

which is your favorite tama gotchi!!!!!!

1. v1 (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. v2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. v3 (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. v4 (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote

wazitchi

• wazitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:24 AM ( #1 )

B) :) my B button fell out what happened!!!!!! :) :) :lol:

Replies

Views

Started

09 Apr 2007

Last Post

14 Apr 2007

Legoman1997

• legoman1997 user photo

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:38 AM ( #2 )

You can probly push them back. U must be playing with it alot. :lol: B) :)

wazitchi

• wazitchi user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:37 PM ( #3 )

I cant I lost the buttons!!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :( :o :)

psychotama

• psychotama user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:42 PM ( #4 )

That's not good. You can probably push a needle into the hold to push what should be the B button :)
It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :) :P

wazitchi

• wazitchi user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:44 PM ( #5 )

I cant put the button back in :) I lost it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :P :( :)

wazitchi

• wazitchi user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:47 PM ( #6 )

ok but i hte v2's any way they stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok vote v3 on the poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:50 PM ( #7 )

That's not good. You can probably push a needle into the hold to push what should be the B button :)
It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :)  :ichigotchi:

That doesn't work, sorry :P because when I did that I used a pencil and it didn't work. At the bottom of the buttons they have this black thing that allows the button to work.

When I put the button back in, it worked but It would hardly stay in place and it wouldn't work :(. Same thing that happened to my Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 but that was the B button I was still upset because that's sorta like the main button. Besides A, ever noticed if you had left your tamagotchi on a highlighted icon it will deselect in about 10 seconds? Which is why it wouldn't be like a big nuisance if you lost the C button but however what if you wanted to refuse the matchmaker..?

In conclusion sadly you will have to buy a new one, but that's going to hard because it's a v2, and it would probably be expensive to get a new one..

Maybe you could break off a button from another tamagotchi's that you don't care about.. but I would at least guess you will do that.

So sorry :o.

Locky458

Edited by Locky458, 10 April 2007 - 04:52 PM.

tulip978

• tulip978 user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:35 PM ( #8 )

I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix it. The same thing happened to me, but then the button almost
stopped working so I had to shut my almost-two-and-a-half-year-old tamagotchi down.
:puroperatchi:

Richard8777

• richard8777 user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:49 AM ( #9 )

mines v4

webkinzrule

• webkinzrule user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:30 PM ( #10 )

It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :D :(

yes thats ture it can be really annoying and wat about school u cant take needles there and if u leave ur tama at home ur tama might die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :wub: