my buttons fell out on my v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which is your favorite tama gotchi!!!!!!

• v1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v2

• v3

• v4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not good. You can probably push a needle into the hold to push what should be the B button :)

It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :) :p

ok but i hte v2's any way they stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok vote v3 on the poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not good. You can probably push a needle into the hold to push what should be the B button :) It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :)   :ichigotchi:
[SIZE=11pt]That doesn't work, sorry :p because when I did that I used a pencil and it didn't work. At the bottom of the buttons they have this black thing that allows the button to work. [/SIZE]

When I put the button back in, it worked but It would hardly stay in place and it wouldn't work :( . Same thing that happened to my Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 but that was the B button I was still upset because that's sorta like the main button. Besides A, ever noticed if you had left your tamagotchi on a highlighted icon it will deselect in about 10 seconds? Which is why it wouldn't be like a big nuisance if you lost the C button but however what if you wanted to refuse the matchmaker..?

In conclusion sadly you will have to buy a new one, but that's going to hard because it's a v2, and it would probably be expensive to get a new one..

Maybe you could break off a button from another tamagotchi's that you don't care about.. but I would at least guess you will do that.

So sorry :eek: .

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not good. You can probably push a needle into the hold to push what should be the B button :) It might get annoying caring a needle around all the time. lol :D :(
yes thats ture it can be really annoying and wat about school u cant take needles there and if u leave ur tama at home ur tama might die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back