Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi - Pets?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

~~Tito~~

• tito user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:37 PM ( #41 )

Well they dont sell them people donate things and i happened to find one. and BOT
back on topic

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:42 AM ( #42 )

I don't see them as real pets. I see them more as a hobby. One case in point, a dog cannot be restarted when it dies like a Tamagotchi can.

tamasash

• tamasash user photo

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:49 PM ( #43 )

I'm not sure if that's what hallie meant, GotchiGirl...

I think that Tamagotchi's are still pets, but they are begining to act like humans. It's hard to explain, and I'll edit this post as it comes to me. o.o;;

I agree, they are getting more and more independent and human-like. The Jinsei (V.4) and Entama's life is similar to that of a human.

Shilo_Tama

• shilo-tama user photo

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:04 PM ( #44 )

Well, Versions 1-3 are pets, adorable little animals for children and adults alike. What i dont like about Version 4 is that they have made tamagotchis too human...Tamagotchis are cute little creatures...a great pet...not a human.

black candy

• black-candy user photo

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:43 AM ( #45 )

i think they were pets in the originals, and in the V1 and V2/V3. Now they look more as characters, you know? You can feed them and clean after poop but they go to school and work, it's a little strange for pets...

froggiegirl714

• froggiegirl714 user photo

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:17 AM ( #46 )

i think they are still pets but yet they are half human. even if other people dispise this it doesn't matter what you think is what you think and i think they are both. more of a pet than a human. just go with one or the other! pets for me and other people. humans for people who think differently!!!!lol love yall :D :nazotchi: :) :P :mimitchi:

tamaluver2860

• tamaluver2860 user photo

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:09 AM ( #47 )

I almost think they're human-iod pets! Sure they grow up like regular humans and pets but they act like pets. Then they are self-reliant. So they're almost 50/50. Honestly I consider them electronic pets. :D

TxPrincess12

• txprincess12 user photo

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:02 PM ( #48 )

[COLOR=green][B]I think that they are pretty human-like!
I don't really think that they are PETS because they don't really look like the average pet you would have in your home such as:dog, cat, fish, turtle, bird,etc.
I've never really actually thought about this before but as I said before i think they are more human-like than anything.