Has this ever happened to you with your v.4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver729

Reaction score
I was just finishing up on tamatown and when i was done i put my tama down for just a few minutes and then looked at him again and he was watching this werid bobing egg thing and then i thought it was just one of those ramdom things that happen sometimes so i left him alone for a few more minutes then i look at him again and the egg thing had hatched and just the head was coming out of the egg and this was the first time my v.4 hadn't fallen in love with another tama to have a baby so i thought that this was the way you get your baby on a v.4 so i went to the bathroom and came back and the baby and egg thing were gone and my tama didn't have the baby beside him. Has this ever happened to you before? And do you know what it is or what is does??

:blink: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It happened quite allot around Easter It's just an Easter animation. It means nothing. The little baby is supposed to come out of the egg. After a few minutes, it's gone.

Yeah. It freaked me out at first and then I realized what it was :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back