My Tama won't grow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happen to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there must be something wrong with your tamagotchi so just reset it if it still doesnt work and you still have the docket fro mthe place you bought it from take it back to that shop

glitter-monkey93 xxxx :(

Have you had it on PAUSE for a while?

If so this could be the problem because when it is on PAUSE the clock/time keeps growing but it stops your tama's growth.

Let me know if this is the problem 'cause I'm happy to help.

On a V3 one, it takes a while for them to grow. On a V4, it takes a day or two to grow untill they grow to a adult. It is a V4 one, isn't it?

well maybe it's always paused.good thing I never encountered that before.

Wow. That's a sad case. lol.

If I were you, I'll just reset it instead of waiting for one whole month.

That happened to me. Stop putting it on pause, wait 3 days, and it will have evolved into at least a teenager by then. Check how old it is. If it's over 3 years, something's wrong with your tama.

Nope that has never happened to me. I'm surprised you actually wait a month for it to evolve :)
Yeah, after like, 2 or 3 days of being a child I would post this topic! I most certainly would not have the patience. But wait, I didn't read through all of the thread yet so I'm not sure if somebody said this, but do you keep your tamagotchi paused a lot? Pausing them stops the growth so I could understand that being the problem. Hope I helped!

~Tama Mama ;)

Did you change the time? think that stops your Tamagotchi's from growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you pause alot cause if you do that will keep them a baby because mine grew into an adult in three days. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back