Whats Happening

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My tamas a teenager and like just now he got a [!] and so he went to see his boss (the person that you see when you click on work) and she(It was a girl) said something to him. I have no idea what. And so when i came back, another [!] had came. then my tama went to go see this one guy and he gave him a graduation hat (or whatever you'd call it) then I came back once again and clicked on work and the guy was there and there were 3 presents, 2 were poop and one was a pencil. the guy mixed 'em up and i got the pencil. I went back again and looked in my items. the pencil or the graduation hat wasnt there. What is that guy doing to me? Did my tama loose its job and get a new one? But he has more art points than intellegence![/SIZE]

u guys r funny wen u get a pencle u dont keep it u get a pencle point and da hat lets u in2 shcool your tama doesint have a job hi tama its roxy pm me hope i could help :mellow:

What happened is, your tama graduated from preschool (thus the talking and the crying) and then got into elementary or whatever upper school level. The present game is one way to get points. As a teenager, you can decide which adult you want to become by getting skill points in certain areas. You have the teacher who gives pencil points (intelligence). Every time you go to school and guess right, your points in intelligence should go up by 3 or so.

After you're an adult, and have enough skill points, you will graduate from this school, and then go on job interviews in the next ! mail.

janeliz

The lady in the first [!] mail was your tamagotchi graduating from pre-school, and he was crying because he'd miss his teacher. :eek: Then the graduation hat wasn't an item it was just... there. (I have a wonderful way of wording things, don't I? :eek: ) And then the pencil sybolizes getting intellectuale skill points. He might have more arts because he had more to begin with. (To get intellectuall points play the "shape" game)

~tulip~ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back