My First Tamagotchi Connection V2 Log eva!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omis

Reaction score
12:56am - Wednesday June 22

Well, ok, I dont have a V2 yet, but im suppose to get one today! Which will be as soon as I wake up! Which will be as soon as I go to sleep =P. But the excitement is killing me!

I need that thing now!

My tomarrow Schedule:

1.) Wake up

2.) Brush Teeth

3.) Wash face

4.) Wake sister

5.) Wait for sister to get ready

6.) Eat breakfast

7.) Get on Buss to ToysRus(my mom wont drive me :D )

8.) Buy Tama V2

9.) Turn it on care for it on buss

..::To Be Continued::..

Last edited by a moderator:
3:00am - Thurday June 23rd

I was suppose to get my new tama today, but my mom just blew me off =\

Meaning, I have to wait another lonely day... *sigh*

Im so depressed... ;)

I'll letcha know when I get my new little Tama. Hopefully it will be later today.

5:09pm - Thursday June 23rd

I finally got my Tama V2!!! its cool. the babies are adorable. The games are more challenging(and fun), the Gotchi point system is cool! I love it.! Im gonna get another one soon.

My Tama is the Sweet Candy one thats red with jellybeans on it. And blue buttons. And a blue screen. I show you all as soon as I can take a picture.

I started my Tama at about 2:17 when I was in the car.

I got a girl Baby thing. It was too cute. I named her Grape. I played the gmaes a lot and baught everything the little store dude had. About an hour later, the adorable grape turned into a Maruchi :( oh well, its still good.

I cant wait to see what tomorrow holds. I'll keep you updated on any new events.

Current event: *Grape rolls*

Stats:

Hunger: full

Happyness: full

Trainer bars: 1

7:39pm - June 23rd

Im at the library now, which is gonna close in like... 10 minutes. I'm here because I'm having phone trouble at home... Stupid dail up :D

Little Grape beeped really loud alittle while ago. I forgot to turn off the sound >_<

Everyone looked at me :p ... err well, thats why its called a public library.

I've been playing the games crazy and gained a few G.Points. I have 505 now =D Grape loves to pay with her ball. I fed her bananas I baught when she was a baby. She loved them. I've yet to find a food that she doesn't like.

Grape should be going to bed soon, and so wil,l I as soon as I get home. I use Grape as my curfew. :p

I feel alittle bad though. I've fed Grape a lot of snacks so i could play gomes. She had about three toothaches :p i wonder if that will effect what she turns into tomarrow.

I'll post states later. im gonna get disconnected >_<

States:

happiness: full

Gotchi points: 505

training bars: 2

12:29pm - June 24th

I was up really late last night and woke up just 30minutes ago. lol. I was worried that Grapey died while I was sleep. But she was happy and healthy =D. Infact she was just rolling around looking perdy. Today she will be turning into a tean. I really cant wait to see what the new game will be.

Grape needed to be praised not to long ago and she needed a time out this morning also. So that gives her 4 training bars :angry:

States:

Gotchi points: 660

training bars: 4

1:44pm - June 24th

I was bored so I checked the shop and w00p-ness! He restalked. There were a bunch of cool things at low prices that I could resist buying. turning my 1170 Gotchi points into only 950. Now I shall play some more games :angry:

States:

Gotchi points: 950

2:19pm - June 24th

Happy Birthday Grape!

I wasn't expecting Grapes birthday for another hour or so, but hey! Shes a year old. They grow up way to fast... 1 year old... already... :angry:

States:

Gotchi points: 1150

3:36pm - June 24

At about 3:29pm Grape evolved into a Teen =D She is Ringotchi. Its too cool. Then she needed to be praised. Giving her her fith Teraining bar :lol:

States:

Gotchi points: 1150

training bars: 5

5:51pm - June 24

I caught Grape doing some singing. As soon as I looked she stoped. Must be stage shy, lol. How cute.

Gotchi points: 1293

training bars: 5

7:51pm - June 24

I just tucked Grape into bet and turned out the lights. She fell right to sleep. She must have been pooped from all of the game play.

Gotchi points: 1613

training bars: 6

3:10- June 25

This morning I Grape and my V1 where connecting and they were having a god time playing with each other. I noticed this Music thingy with headphones in the shop and I had to buy it. It cost me 1500 :huh: But I bet it will be worth it once Grape becomes an adult. After all, Ill have plenty of time to save up for the UFO.

Gotchi points: 254

training bars: 7

8:02pm - June 25

Me and Grape have been playing Bump non-stop, and she has become quite good at it. In fact, she is still up. I set the time back so we can stay up and play games =D. We have been getting a lot of points from Bump. We have beat it too. I found out that there are 8 rounds in Bump and when you beat all 8 you get 400 Gotchi points. When you beat 7 you get 300, and so on. But I think the heavier your Tama. the less points it may recieve in the first 3-4 rounds. *Grape turns her Back* *praises* w00p! Another training bar.

Grape wieghs 72 lbs. She did weigh 99 but the games must have worked some lbs off. We will continue to play bump untill she gets too thin. Then we will play Jump. And earn even more points. I'll put her to bed as soon as I do. I like her company :eek: I wonder what type of adult she will become tomorrow :eek:

Gotchi points: 1375

training bars: 8

Weight 72 lbs

1:06pm - June 26

My sister was angry with me and took grape hostage. As I figured little Grapey would come back with a scratch on the screen. Its hardly visible but I am still bumbed. I just got Grape Thursday :D I guess it'll be ok. After all, its not the shell that maters.

I think all that gameplay payed off. We now have 2905 Gotchi Pts. w00p!

and she should turn into an adult today! w00p!er

and we get to play with the items! w00p! est

Gotchi points: 2905

training bars: 8

Weight: 20 lbs

7:38pm - June 26

Grape is still a teen. That suprised me. I put her to bed now. We had a hard day. She won lots of Gotchi points and we baught the Flying saser :unsure: I cant wait untill we play with it.

Guess what. theres another addittion to the family. I got another V2. His name is Ross and Grape has been really nice to him. She gave him a gift and she let him win all the games they played :unsure:

Either that or we have a super baby on our hands. Now Ross shall be mentioned in each post :blink:

Gotchi points: 300

training bars: 9

Weight: 20 lbs

10:35am - June 27

Grape:

Grape is still not an adult!!! I thought she would turn into one overnight or something. Err well... I love Ringotchi, anyway. But im just so excited to see what I will get. I found out that Grape loves the Stake I got from a code. She looked so happy. She gained 3 happiness hearts from it. She continues to be so sweet to Ross, but I know, inside, she thinks hes a little brat.

Ross:

I wrapped the steak I got for Ross and was gonna send it to Grape. BUt Ross refused to give it it her. Instead, he gave her the Fake snake, not once, not twice, but three times before finally giving Grape the steak. I guess this is a good thing. Because Ross now has 5 Training Bars. Such a bad boy :)

Grape/Ross

Hunger: full/full

happiness: full/full

Gotchi points:82/1820

training bars: 9/5

Weight: 22/11

2:26pm - June 27

Grape:

Grape wont evolve :D its been a loooong time. I'll be very relieved once she does.

Anyway, I fed grape her whole cake and steak. She was so happy after eating the steak. I love that animation. I bet shes full now. That had to be a huge meal. The cake was as big as her! I sure hope she evolves soon. (My first V2 adult!)

Ross:

Ross is so playfull, Ive seen him roll about 30 times! The only thing in his shop is food, so we're just waiting for some good items right now. He has 2000+ G.Points ready to spend!

He should be turning into a teen soon, i wander if its gonna be ringotchi. Just like his sister^_^.

Grape/Ross

Hunger:full/full

Happiness:full/full

Gotchi Points:67/2205

training bars:9/6

Weight: 20/10

3:17pm - June27

Grape:

As I was pulling Grape out of my pocket, she slipped out of my hand landing onthe hard, tiled floor. Now she has a small paint ship near the buttons >_< I gave her a treat and apologized. Im so sorry Grepey. I dont really care about the Shell. Its Grape I care about... :D

Ross:

Seeing as I got Ross yesterday, hes still in perfect condition. I want it to stay that way for a couple more days. After that I could care less. I dont judge my tamagotchis bye the color of their shell. lol. i hope he and Grape evolve soon. :huh:

3:28pm - June 27

Grape:

*looks down*

Grape just turned into an adult!!! She turned into a Pyonchitchi. Its so adorable.

Im gonna go play slots for the first time as well. I'm so happy :D

W00p! we get to use the items! *gets in flying Saucer*

New York!!!!

*puts on costume* C000l!!!!!!

*Uses stuffed animal* w00p! its another costume. *tries out more items.*

Ross:

He should be changing soon...

Grape/Ross

hunger:full/full

hapiness: ful/full

gotchi points: 87/2205

Training Bars:9/6

weight: 30/10

Edit:

3:32pm

We just played slots, and we got 900 Gotchi pts on our first try!!! Go us!!!!

4:24pm

Grape:

Slots is a really great game. It just keeps the cash flowing in. Im saving up for a computer now! So far, ive gotten 900 gotchi points twice.

Ross:

Ross is still 0. He should becomming one soon, and soon after that, becoming a teen. I wonder whats its gonna be. I hope its another Ringotchi :D

8:43pm - June 27

Grape:

I put grape to bed. Only after I baught her some wings and a set of weights.

Ross:

He finally turned into a teen. And He turned into Ringotchi! I was so happy. I love Ringotchi and I get to keep it for another 2 days :huh:

Im tired of stats... =P

PS. My V1 turned into a Memetchi today, as well.

Latest posts

Back