HELP! MATCHMAKER TROUBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan4u

Reaction score
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) the matchmaker was on my screen for like 2 seconds then it went away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will she ever come back??????? :lol: also if i say No lOVE to her will she come back>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :eek:

Yes she will come back, the bad thing about the v4 is that she only says on their for like 2 seconds as you stated, and she will stay on the v3 for like 15 minutes. Set the time to 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 PM, and then wait a minute and she should come.

As far as I can tell, the matchmaker comes a certain number of times a day, whether or not you say yes or no. The only risk you run by saying no is that you might turn into an oldie before you have another opportunity~!

janeliz

Then you're out of luck! I did read somewhere that the matchmaker comes at specific times, that you could probably find out here by doing a search or something. Then you can be available at that time, or even set your time to have it come when you want it to.

Good luck! janeliz

Don't worry! She'll come back, thank godness. :huh: But at the times when she comes have your tamagotchi next to you so you can press the button. If you say "no" to love she'll come back. (I wonder why she's in such a hurry to leave... :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back