Sign in to follow this  
TamaGirl13

Confused and Worried!?

Question

Ok i got both of my V2s yesterday so i was ecited andigot the star character for a toddler,sooooooo happy!!!!! well i connected with my best friends V1and when she went ga checked how many smileys we had THE PICTURE OF MY CHARECTER SHOWED NAZO THE SECRET CHARACTER [u]NOT[/u] MY STAR THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED IM CONFUSED ANAD SCRAED?????????!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: AND MAD :huh:

3 answers to this question

it shows that because that character dosen't appear on the V1 if you had like a maruchi it would appear like that

[quote name='Black_Buster' date='Jun 22 2005, 04:43 AM'] it shows that because that character dosen't appear on the V1 if you had like a maruchi it would appear like that [/quote]
Hate to change the topic, but your avatar rocks.
Is that Tango man?

Black Buster's right. It happened to me too.
I have a Ringotchi on my V2 and he appears on my V1s 'Friends List' as Nazotchi. He was a Marutchi before Ringotchi and he appeared as M on the friends list at first. He also appears as Nazotchi when he visits a V1 to leave a present.
I think it's rather cool! Also, it's great having a Nazotchi character on your friends list (instead of endless Maskutchis / Oniotchis / Gozarutchis)!
Best, etc.
TamaMum