Confused and Worried!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl13

Reaction score
Ok i got both of my V2s yesterday so i was ecited andigot the star character for a toddler,sooooooo happy!!!!! well i connected with my best friends V1and when she went ga checked how many smileys we had THE PICTURE OF MY CHARECTER SHOWED NAZO THE SECRET CHARACTER NOT MY STAR THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED IM CONFUSED ANAD SCRAED?????????!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: AND MAD :huh:

it shows that because that character dosen't appear on the V1 if you had like a maruchi it would appear like that

it shows that because that character dosen't appear on the V1 if you had like a maruchi it would appear like that
Hate to change the topic, but your avatar rocks.

Is that Tango man?

Black Buster's right. It happened to me too.

I have a Ringotchi on my V2 and he appears on my V1s 'Friends List' as Nazotchi. He was a Marutchi before Ringotchi and he appeared as M on the friends list at first. He also appears as Nazotchi when he visits a V1 to leave a present.

I think it's rather cool! Also, it's great having a Nazotchi character on your friends list (instead of endless Maskutchis / Oniotchis / Gozarutchis)!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back