WATER ON V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:) ok yesturday i accidently spilled water on my v4 it made awierd sound and turned into a blob i think it was to be water? but a few minutes later the low battery sighn came up........ SO NOW I NEED A NEW BATTERY! so u can try this if u want to buy a new battery! :)

umm... not a good thing when u spill water on a tama that ruins it. my advice is to take of the back and carefully pat it dry with a towel.

my brother got his VERY wet and i took it apart and used a hair dryer and put it on low and it work just fine now!!!

my brother got his VERY wet and i took it apart and used a hair dryer and put it on low and it work just fine now!!!
Sorry if this is off topic.

Who's hairdryer is that?

A while ago, I had my tama baby around my neck. I held a cup of water too. I looked down and saw my tama dipped in the water. It was fine after. I got to play with it. But then, the buttons weren't working after!!! CAN I SAVE IT BY DRYING IT? WAAAAHH T-T

i dropped mine in the bath-tub :huh: and it still works,i just dryed it off as quick as i could ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back