Photo
- - - - -

Oh, no!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

HIHEAD

• hihead user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:21 PM ( #1 )

I debugged my V3 and everything was going the way it would with a debugged tama. Then, an egg just appeared. Nothing on the screen but the egg. I pressed B and I set date. Then, it went back to the egg.egg was moving up and down, like eggs do. Then when it was going up it got frozen and is stuck there, in between two movements. It's still there. I debugged 3 days ago.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED OR HOW TO FIX IT??? Please hurry to answer. :D :D ;) ;)

Replies

Views

Started

10 Apr 2007

Last Post

10 Apr 2007

tulip978

• tulip978 user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:30 PM ( #2 )

The same thing happened to me with an egg when I put in a battery! It wouldn't stop beeping until I pulled out the battery because my sister said it was annoying her. :D I have never debugged a tamagotchi, but this problem seems to occor after doing something with their tamagotchis. I solved the problem with a new battery, but I don't know about you. Try a new battery. Good luck! :D
~tulip

Edited by tulip978, 10 April 2007 - 06:31 PM.

HIHEAD

• hihead user photo

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:34 PM ( #3 )

The same thing happened to me with an egg when I put in a battery! It wouldn't stop beeping until I pulled out the battery because my sister said it was annoying her. :rolleyes: I have never debugged a tamagotchi, but this problem seems to occor after doing something with their tamagotchis. I solved the problem with a new battery, but I don't know about you. Try a new battery. Good luck! :puroperatchi:
~tulip

Oh, ok. I'll get a new battery.

I like your avvie.