Nyorotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I cared for a Nyorotchi all last week, and in its adult form, it got sick a total of 3 times. Is that normal for it?

Also, it lived to be 8. What is the average lifespan of a Nyorotchi?

Yes. That's normal. Sadly, Nyorotchis are very sickly Tamas. They get sick several times a day and usually only live to be 6-10. Your's lived to be 8? WOW! My Nyorotchis only live to be 6 or 7. :rolleyes:

-Tamaguy#1 :rolleyes:

I kind of feel bad for Nyorotchi, because he seems like he always has a crummy, short life. I think he is really cute and has adorable animations...but it is very common for him to get sick several times a day. The oldest Nyorotchi I've ever raised ended up leaving the night before he turned 9.

I kind of feel bad for Nyorotchi, because he seems like he always has a crummy, short life. I think he is really cute and has adorable animations...but it is very common for him to get sick several times a day. The oldest Nyorotchi I've ever raised ended up leaving the night before he turned 9.
My feelings exactly. Poor little Nyorotchi...so cute. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :wub:

Nyorotchi is my FAAAVOOUUURRIIIIITTTEEE character EEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

and also the first character I have had.

How do you get one?

Please be sure to check the dates of older topics before posting. This topic is very old and its called bumping when it hasn't been posted in 3 months. This 3 months means the topic is No Longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back