Photo
- - - - -

Training bar, different music on the rockstar job

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Locky458

• locky458 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:12 AM ( #1 )

Does the training bar really effects your tamagotchi? Because I think it's pointless since we have the Skill point system on the v4...

Also did you ever noticed when a different tamagotchi plays the rockstar game the music is different? I had a Togetchi, and Makiko and the music was different...

Replies

Views

Started

11 Apr 2007

Last Post

09 Mar 2008

SofiaDragon

• sofiadragon user photo

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:31 AM ( #2 )

I don't think it will have wiggly lines before it poops on the floor unless the training bar is up to a certain amount. I haven't exactly kept moment-by-moment records, but I think it needs less attention the higher the training bar is. :(

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:34 AM ( #3 )

I don't think it will have wiggly lines before it poops on the floor unless the training bar is up to a certain amount. I haven't exactly kept moment-by-moment records, but I think it needs less attention the higher the training bar is. :(

Well I try that.
By the way I was talking about if training matter since we have the skill point system.

Thanks for participating! :(

janeliz

• janeliz user photo

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:51 PM ( #4 )

I had a mametchi with the rock star job. It started with one song, but once I had done well several times, it went to harder music. I didn't do well with it, and it went back to the old music. I seesawed back and forth, and it seemed to correlate with how well I was doing. I'm pretty sure the second music was more advanced than the first.

Then I had a Mamiko. She didn't have the rock star job long, but she only got the first music.

janeliz

pyonchit

• pyonchit user photo

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:14 PM ( #5 )

I don't think it will have wiggly lines before it poops on the floor unless the training bar is up to a certain amount. I haven't exactly kept moment-by-moment records, but I think it needs less attention the higher the training bar is. :)

well, that would be a new feature to v4 then. baby tams and i believe oldies automaticly do not give you that option.

SofiaDragon

• sofiadragon user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:38 AM ( #6 )

Oh, then maybe I'm just wrong. It's happened before.

psychotama

• psychotama user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:25 PM ( #7 )

I have Makiko and she sings a different song everytime I play her job. The last one was the best though. It was more rock and roll. But the first one was sad and slow.

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:14 PM ( #8 )

Well, I think the training points are more effective when you are on the path to getting a universal character. If you have fairly low skill points and neglect your Tama you'll probably get a universal character. But also if you have low training that might mean a higher chance of getting a universal character. I'm going to experiment with my next generation.

wii-man

• wii-man user photo

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:30 PM ( #9 )

i know for sure on the v2 and v3 it made a lot of difference ( spent a month experimenting) but i havnt had my v4 or v4.5 very long but i will look into that
kenz