This is getting annoying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly_kool

Reaction score
I know this sounds bad but... i actully want my tamagtochi to die!! :wacko: its been old and has had no hearts at all for basicly 3 DAYS! i want to get a new one already! why cant it just die?!

And when it DOES die. do i get to keep my money and items? please help

That does sound pretty bad. Just leave it home and don't do anything with it, and when/if it dies you will lose everything point, items, freinds, and start at gen 1.

Thanks for the info... but is there ANY way, any sort of cheat that i can get to keep my points?! i have a v4 if that helps. :wacko:

I have heard of no cheat whatsoever that is able to keep the points if your tama dies. So if you want to quicken things, just reset it...

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh, thanks... i dont want to reset it though. i just want it TO DIE FASTER!!!!

I believe you do keep some points (on V4 at least) depending on how many you have, there is some information somewhere on the board but it might take a bit of digging around to find it, if I come across it I'll link it.

Thanks for the info... but is there ANY way, any sort of cheat that i can get to keep my points?! i have a v4 if that helps. :marumimitchi:
My V4 has never died but I have never heard of any cheat to let you keep your money, I may be wrong though.

P.S why do want your tama to die?

Just wait for it to have a baby and in 2 days, it will go away. Just be patient. :)

My V4 has never died but I have never heard of any cheat to let you keep your money, I may be wrong though.

P.S why do want your tama to die?
:p I dont nessasarly WANT it to die... but when its an oldie it just realy bugs me! and i cant do my job or anything. and im ready to raise a new baby tama, but i WANT to keep my tamagotchi family going!! what do i do?!

Thanks for the info... but is there ANY way, any sort of cheat that i can get to keep my points?! i have a v4 if that helps. :p
On V4 and they die, you keep points, but all items are sent to the dumps.

thankyou, but i have so many items!... oh well. i will live, lol. :p

Aha! Now I know why my Tamagotchi does not like tacos!

I read on a "Like And Dislike Chart" that tacos are her baby's dislike food.

By the way, I thought everybody loved ice cream!

^_^ :( :)

anitaolsen and truly_Kool thank you i don't know if i would of quit tamatalk because no one helps me out. your sence of humor to joke/truth made change my mind and we're all friends in tamatalk it's great to have friends like every single member of this great website tamatalk, thank you all, new members your also in my post so feel free to talk to me if you need a friend

Awww, tamakinggold, you are SO sweet! even sweeter than my Tamagotchi (do not tell him I said that):S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back