Is it worth having two Version 4 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one?

• Keep one V4.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your choice.

• Get a second.

• No idea.

• 0_o.

• TAMAGOTCHI.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOURMETCHI

Reaction score
:marumimitchi:

I don't want to use /waste/ my money on a second but i want to marry them.

I don't know what to do.

I think i should get a second.

Either Translucent white or Black Sparks.

I don't think so, just use the matchmaker or connect with your friends.. :p

I think i should get a second.Either Translucent white or Black Sparks.
There's quite a lot...

YOUR FIRST V4:

First, finish with you first one, do NOT get all the points, just DONATE them all, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING

YOUR SECOND:

Same thing, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING, donate donate donate!

When you donate you max, keep playing games ( by connecting) to get points! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]In my opinion, i wouldn't get another one because 1 is enough and you can just use the matchmaker! but its your choice![/SIZE]

It's your choice. But if you want to get another one and you really want to do it and you enjoy having 2 V4's then I'd say sure, go ahead and buy it. It would be worth it if that were the case.

You don't really need a second V4 if you don't want to get one... (or you can't afford one).

You can use the Matchmaker for raising new generations and you can connect with older versions (V1 - V3) although any characters not programmed onto the V4 will only appear as Nazotchi (and likewise V4 characters not on earlier versions will appear as Nazotchi)

However, I kind of like to have two V4s - it's nice for them to connect with each other and to try for different characters...

maybe you well actually this is what i do is i connect with my other versions like ver 2 with ver 3

I would just keep one because it is hard to take care of them. I just wait until the matchmaker comes. But it's your choice.

I got a second V4 just the other day... Although, I haven't taken it out of the package yet. I may just keep it in there. I haven't decided yet. It might be worth something someday, ;) ;) . It's kind of fun taking care of two Tamas at once, but you can always just use the Matchmaker for getting new generations.

well i think u shopuld i have 2 v4's and i love watching them connect and grow up cause when 1 gorws up i have another to look forward 2. but its ur choiice. its not a waste of money at all.

I have 3 tamagotchis a v3 and 2 v4s. It's worth having them I take a buch of pictures.It is very worth having them.

tamablues

i buy 2 v4,because i like the colour , but now i only using 1, and another still segel ^^

You're from asia?

Hey, what color you have for your tamas?

One blue and the other one is?

yups,i'm from indonesia. the pink one, like u'r avatar, same like that, not easy find a great colour in my country...

Yay, in malaysia, too.

I only found four different colors for the V4 tamas.

But there is variety of colors for V3 tamas.

I wanted to buy the green one shown in bandai-asia.com but it is not sold here ):

So I ended up buying the pink color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back