Tom the mametchi's adventure chapter 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Tom began to walk around the lake, and saw the furawatchi again. He accidentally tripped and made such a loud noise the furawatchi looked at him. "You again." The furawatchi glared at him. "STAY OUT OF MY LAND! NOW!" She snapped, grabbing a flint and burning the area. "Next time I see you guys touch the flower kingdom territory, I will sent you to my father, THE KING!" And she stomped off. Tom, spechless ran to the tent and started shaking Licorice and Ion like no tommorow. When they finally woke up fully, he quickly told them to take the tent down and pack everything up and get away. They did, and Tom suddenly ran into a Mimitchi. The mimitchi looked at them, his eyes full of curiosity. "who are you?" he asked. Tom got on his knees ad began to talk, since the mimitchi was very short. "ok, I'm Tom." he said. The mimitchi looked at him. "what?" he asked. Tom rolled his eyes. Ion glanced at the little mimitchi. And then, the little mimitchi blinked at them. Tom rolled his eyes. god, will this mimitchi stop? And Tom walked off. The mimitchi followed gim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back