V31 on eBay!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VESION 31 on ebay!!! would you buy it.

• Oh my gosh I'm buying it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure...

• Like its real

• It's a total FAKE!!!

• no, it says VESION not version

• as if

• why not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iv seen that i went on eaby to look at the tamas because i got my v4 and i was gone try ebay frist and i saw it its totally fake well i got my v4from woolwers argos aND WOOLWERTHS AND THE BANDI WEB PAGE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR TAMA

:) Hahahahahahahaha :huh: sorry *giggles to self* those people think that people are going to belive them into buying that!!! How pathetic!!!!

That is somehow not funny.A new person might buy it and waste their money.Its a good thing you posted it.

iv seen that i went on eaby to look at the tamas because i got my v4 and i was gone try ebay frist and i saw it its totally fake well i got my v4from woolwers argos aND WOOLWERTHS AND THE BANDI WEB PAGE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR TAMA
im not spamming i agre jaida007 buy your tama in a good pkace

Whatever company made it made a fatal mistake, because most tamagotchi owners know that there IS no Version31.
:) yes i agree iv seen ver 100 my friend brought one and it was aq version 1 my friend did not know because she does not no what a ver 1 looks like

p.s i love your avater how do you get one

Version 31? Sure, whatever. :blink: There is no way I could buy it. It is a total FAKE!

Well, there definitely are people out there who would buy it, but we loyal Tama owners know that it's a fake. And some of us still go and buy it, which is fine. I guess they just were curious what it was like and wondered what a fake was like. I wouldn't know cuz I don't have one. Maybe they're fun. I'm sure they are fun to some people. Everyone has different tastes, but it is a definite fake.

That makes me SO angry!

People comes up with the weirdes stuff,

even fake stuff that is not as it seems to be,

like stealing from them.

makes people dissapointed,

everything just to get a bit more money!

That's just pathetic. It doesn't even have the BanDai logo... And it doesn't even say Version, it says Vesion.

^_^   yes i agree iv seen ver 100 my friend brought one and it was aq version 1 my friend did not know because she does not no what a ver 1 looks like
p.s i love your avater how do you get one
Please don't double post!

LOL that's very funny! A version 100 and a version 31!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you use common sense. If it's higher than a V4, it's fake. Use common sense the stop making useless topics. Use common sense....

-C.M.

The 7 people who wanted to buy it DONT!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you use common sense. If it's higher than a V4, it's fake. Use common sense the stop making useless topics. Use common sense.... 

-C.M.
Took the words from my mouth.

Asif I would buy it. :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]I'd no it was a fake but i'd look at it read the description then decide. who noes? it could be better then V4! Probley not but anyways.[/SIZE]

[quote=CourtneeMalakinCan you use common sense. If it's higher than a V4, it's fake. Use common sense the stop making useless topics. Use common sense....

She's right if it's higher then v4.....FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And anyways we're about 2 get v4.5!!!!!!!

So if u buy a fake tama that's ok with me 'cus i don't care if u spend 15.99 on a fake tama and it tuns out it's doesn't even turn on thats ur problem. :blink:

DEVIL OUT! :kuribotchi:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If hugs were raindrops,I'd send you a storm...

If kisses were leaves,I'd send you a forest...

If love was a person,I'd send you me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back