ANYONE EVER GOT A VIOLETCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANYONE EVER GOT A VIOLETCHI?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHAT IS THAT?

• YEAH

• I WISH

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Seems as though you keep on getting Gozarutchi because either high weight, low skill points, or neglect.

And you can't get Violetchi because your tamagotchi is a male (It must be a female). The easiest way to go Violetchi is to get a Mizutamatchi, then a Ichigotchi or Either a Young Memetchi, and then it will evolve into Violetchi if it's highest skill points is the Flower Icon (Social/Kindess) they chart can help you https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get different Tamgotchi characters depending on attention, food, games played,ect That you give it.

Say you pay no attention to your tama, You get a Kutchipatchi or kiwitchi most of the time.

Mametchi and memetchi are when giving great care.

Take Care :(

Hope this helps you!

-Mango!*

(P.S) You can also Debug, But i wouldnt recommend it as you can brake your tama!

If your intrested on debugging, i recommend reading some Guides that give you tips for your tam to be ok. Good luck! :(

v3 and v4 and my tama always ends up being a female it is not a MALE

To get a :furawatchi: you have to take really good care of your tamagotchi. You need to have a male tamagotchi, low weight, high skill points, happy and hungry usually filled and have never been all empty.

ok thanks i wanna say something i got something that looks like :furawatchi: and :lol:

You get different Tamgotchi characters depending on attention, food, games played,ect That you give it.Say you pay no attention to your tama, You get a Kutchipatchi or kiwitchi most of the time.

Mametchi and memetchi are when giving great care.

Take Care :lol:

Hope this helps you!

-Mango!*

(P.S) You can also Debug, But i wouldnt recommend it as you can brake your tama!

If your intrested on debugging, i recommend reading some Guides that give you tips for your tam to be ok. Good luck! :furawatchi:
no thanks i've heard that there are weird happenings concerning debugging

Umm... I have gotten a Violetchi on v3. It wasn't debugged ect... I just got it! :) I liked it soo much... I paused it and downloaded it SOO MUCH. That at age 5 it turned into an oldie? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back