pro-Blinkie people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miminem

Reaction score
I think that Blinkies are really cool! The technology in them isn't nearly as sophisticated as that of tamagotchis, but they still have a lot of options for such a small package! I like how there are lots of ways to make her happy (but I don't really like that you have to do so much of those things to keep her that way.) Blinkies are so cute to me, and the eye screen idea is really original! Does anyone else have anything GOOD to say about them? [one of my personal favorite virtual pets :huh: ]

I think they're AWESOME!!! :angry: They are actually making a comeback. Toys r Us is getting more shpments than usual...

I got my Tamagotchi first, then I started a virtual pet collection. (Including a couple fake tamagotchis)...

I thought Blinkees were pretty cool. I just didn't like the shell shape.

I think if they would have made it look different on the outside, they might have done better.

The screen is very nice and it was interesting.

I thought Blinkees were pretty cool. I just didn't like the shell shape.I think if they would have made it look different on the outside, they might have done better.

The screen is very nice and it was interesting.
I agree. (dispite the fact I love blinkies!)

If they looked, like, simalar to the tamagotchi design, (ie, small, round shape) they would have sold more.

They were AWESOME-LY popular at first. They should make a blinkie V2!!!! lol

BLINKIES ARE PATHETIC THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SUFFOCATED,HAMMERED,SMASHED AGAINST A WALL AND TROWN OUT A WINDOW. True. :mellow: :angry: :( :( :( :mellow: :) :kusatchi: :) :angry: :angry: :huh: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back