My V4 became a SQUARE after one day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mylifeismuzik

Reaction score
Help!

I've just gotten myself a new Tamagotchi Connection V4. I had it started yesterday in the morning, and everything went fine. It had all the features okay, went to sleep, and today woke up. After a dozen of minutes it has CHANGED!!!

It looks like an alien - has got a rectangular head, with an antenna at the top and some smaller squares in the number of 5 under the head. It has got two legs as well.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO IT?!? It looks ugly!!! :)

It's not hungry and it's got only one heart missing for "Happy", so I guess it's not health or mood related... Anyone to help?

I would really much appreciate it...

NO WORRIES...

its not broken or anything...

its an androtchi like my smilies...

why dont you look in the character chart...

:) :) :)

NO WORRIES...
its not broken or anything...

its an androtchi like my smilies...

why dont you look in the character chart...

:) :) :)
I know your trying to help,

but they can't turn into an adult when they evolve from toddler like mylifeismuzik said he/she got it yestarday well i dont know if its still yestarday but it could of been a gouremetchi or Young androtchi.

can you show us a picture?

no unfortunately no

but it looks much like this one:

:furawatchi:

is my tamagotchi okay??

well okay I have not noticed the other replies - it's now 1 year old today and it looks like this: :furawatchi:

it has looked "normally", just like a baby tamagotchi in the manual, but has turned into a :lol: today, after waking up and being still a "baby tamagotchi" for a dozen of minutes

what's goin' on?

EDIT: I have just noticed that I cannot login into the TamaTown on www.tamatown.com!!! (yeah, my Tamagotchi is V4 and a USA edition) - I have logged in yesterday and it was all fine, and now I can't - I do the right things on my 'gotch and type the Username and Login and Password into the boxes, and then a pop-up appears that says "Error. Disconnect" and I have to click "OK". I tried several times with no results - each time the login was different and the password generated by my Tamagotchi was different as well :D

Anyone to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, OK - I see now, it's young Androtchi, I've looked into the character chart - sorry for 'causing trouble :furawatchi:

But I still have no idea why I can't log-in to TamaTown for Tamagotchi V4 at www.tamatown.com with my young Androtchi? Any ideas? :|

i got that 1 1nce 2,i reset :lol:
Why did you reset?

So should I reset then, or can I bring the Androtchi up like every other Tamagotchi and it will be okay? :/

I'm becoming a little bit confused I must say...

What about the logging to TamaTown then? I can't login, when I type in what appears on my Tamagotchi, the login and password a window pops up with a message "Error. Disconnect" and I have to click "OK" in my browser and when I try again - with the same login and pass or with a different one, it doesn't help either... :furawatchi:

you don't have to reset,i'm just trying for 1 of these :huh: ,or a mimatchi

i got 1 of these :)

if you're tamagotchi is experiancing glitches reseting and downloaing's smart :D

scan your tama,i've done that before :huh:

onto your computer,then shoe us the pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, it's all good now - as I've said I looked at the Character Chart (I'm a new to the Tamagotchi world, never had one before), and it's just young Androtchi.

And the logging to the TamaTown is now okay, I've managed to do this finally - guess it was just some sort of glitch and my 'gotchi was just showing errorneous codes :huh:

Thank you all for your help anyway, I really appreciate this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back