•RS•Tamagotchis•RS•

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
NOTE•• Please do not post comments in my log. I am happy to receive pms about it aslong as they are nice ones. Enjoy my log••

Sat 14 Apr 07•Tamagotchi Gooooo-gaaaa

My V4 and V3 are up and running except my V2 (Which I will soon update when I get a new battery.) My v4 Hanah (Want to call her hannah but it doesnt matter now :furawatchi: ) Was born on the Saturday 14 April 2007 10:56am Gender Girl. Ohh dear lets clean you up hanah. Ail who is my V3 Gender boy was born on Saturday 14 april 2007 10:58am. Poor lil' Tamas, they had a headache(Skull.) I played jump rope with Hanah but she only got 10p (She jumped 2.) Same again Ohh dear but, Hanah jump 23 times and we both won 300p Well On both tamas my Username is RoxSS. Me hanah and ail are going to visit tamatown but first ails going shopping. Ail has Brought a Passport and teddy bear. Hanah has brought, chocolate bar; Candy; 2x suzette and 3300p.

-RS

Sunday 15 Apr 07•Hanah Amazing?!?!

Hanah, me, ail and a new tamagotchi (Maybe I should introduce her,) Harry my best friends tamagotchi. She lent him to me a long time ago and asked if I could look after her. Harry is a V2 and just now only grew into a toddler. Hanah and Ail has both turned into a •Mizutamatchi• which I am very happy about! Hanah now has 7995p and Ail has 230p. I got loads of money of tamatown for hanah (My V4.) Its really sunny today and I am planning to take them out soon on a sunday walk (Hehehe.) Thank you for reading and enjoy,

-RS

Monday 16 Apr 07•Shock!!!

Right guys you wont believe it! Hanah only yesterday afternoon changed into a young memetchi!!! She is the best and Ail has changed into a Obatchi! Can someone pm me and tell me if it is a good or bad character? Thanks. Harry has left today and went off with my friend whilst we have a new friend, Anna. Anna is a boy but I thought he was a girl hence the name hahaha. Anna is still a baby so he should grow up soon! Thats all for today and I will update later as I will not be here untill Friday because I am going on a year 6 trip.

-RS

Saturday 16 Apr 07•Pause

Hey everyone! My tamagotchis are still the same characters apart from Anna. Anna is a marutchi. Also I am very busy today as I am get 2 dwaf hamsters Yipee! That Will stopp me from using the computer a bit. Thanks for reading,

-RS

Latest posts

Back