Nazotchi glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Changgy

Reaction score
when I connected my v4 with my v3 my v3 baby on my v4 looked like Nazotchi!!!!!

Well, this is one of the few questions I actually *do* know how to answer... :D

You got a Nazotchi cuz its not one of the playable characters on your current one. It's kinda like on the pokemon game boy games, if you've ever played them.

Well, this is one of the few questions I actually *do* know how to answer... :lol:
You got a Nazotchi cuz its not one of the playable characters on your current one. It's kinda like on the pokemon game boy games, if you've ever played them.
OFF TOPIC: But remember if you have a certain pokemon that's not on the other game or that is new and not on the PokeDex the game won't let you connect or if you have a Bulbasaur and put in on Pokemon Sapphire they will show a different picture pose of him from Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen.

Anyways for example if you had a Ichigotchi on the v2 and you connected with the v3 Nazotchi :lol: will appears, so you can say Nazotchi = unknown..

It is not a glitch :lol: .

i tried connecting my V3 and my V4 but i does not work i think that my V3 is broken cuz when i connected a V4 and a V4 it worked i just don't get what happend to my V3

if u want to e-mail me e-mail me at [email protected] :lol:

i tried connecting my V3 and my V4 but i does not work i think that my V3 is broken cuz when i connected a V4 and a V4 it worked i just don't get what happend to my V3

if u want to e-mail me e-mail me at [email protected] :lol:
Try to reset or download your tamagotchi, hope it works.

:lol: Locky458 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back