canada

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleeamanda

Reaction score
:rolleyes: lol hey this is my first post :p everyone seems really tight here looking out for eachother with fakes an' the lot. So I live in ontario about 30 mins from toronto and i wanna buy one but i havent seen any. I live near barrie and newmarket and i wanted to know if anyone lived near me and where they got theres cause my parents are really cool about buyinh over the net.

Also, if i wanna take it to school, without pausing it, can i just disable sound ??

Thanks

--~*Kaya*~--

dont no abot the other stiff but yes you can turn the sound off without pauseing it to turn the sound off just push the A and C buttens at the same time the it will ask if you wish to turn the sound off put yes and it will turn the sound off to turn it back on push A and C and then it will ask you if you wish to turn the sound back on put yes and it will turn the sound back on :rolleyes:

:eek: lol hey this is my first post ;) everyone seems really tight here looking out for eachother with fakes an' the lot. So I live in ontario about 30 mins from toronto and i wanna buy one but i havent seen any. I live near barrie and newmarket and i wanted to know if anyone lived near me and where they got theres cause my parents are really cool about buyinh over the net.
Also, if i wanna take it to school, without pausing it, can i just disable sound ??

Thanks

--~*Kaya*~--
Well your so lucky...I live in pickering ontario and i liev like 2 hours away from toronto (i might be exagerating :lol: ) but anyways,In toronto there are tamagotchis everywhere! i read it lol and in like markvillee mall or w/e its a bit o distance away from pacific mall,not to far away,and the other thing,Who knows where bandai canada is located?

Bandai Canada is Located in Ontario. I just received word that Tama's have been shipped out last week. Keep checking in your area. But for those of us in Alberta & BC we should see them by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

There is another post about Tama's being available in Canada, which you may want to check out, since I have posted Bandai Canada's Customer Service number there. But from what I got they should be all over the place in Ont.

Good luck tracking them down. :lol:

:D Aww man! yesterday I went to pacific mall,on the right side of the highway (wich my mom did not taake) was another mall wich had them!!!! what bad luck I had!!!! I found out their in missisauga and toronto,thats to far for me and my mom so i will have to wait for the toys r us or wal-mart in my area to get em :lol:

Hey!

Wheres the Pacific mall cause I know theres a toysrus near the colossus theater, and i heard they have some there, but as for anywhere else, Im not sure.

Does anyone know where the upper canada mall is? Thats where i shop, toysrus, zellers, nearby walmart.... but I havent checked... :D

I live in Oshawa and I got my Tamagotchi Connection at the nearest Wal-mart, but since you're closer to Toronto you should go there instead.

Hmmn Yeah I guess :) Was it ottawa or oshawa that was closer to pickering?

i live in kitchener and it took me forever to find one...i asked everywhere for like a week. Finaly wal-mart got them in, and only the green tamagotchis have sold out. Other than that i still havent really seen them anywhere else. Toys r us keeps saying that there comming soon...but no sight of them yet there.

Argh in kitchener?!?! Man o man the places where the precious tamagotchis are in!! Basically everywhere else in ontario has them lol :) :(

lol! i ahve cuzins in kitchener and oshawa so thats pretty cool "hey mum can we go visit jess, meanwhile i go to the mall and buy a tama, totally ignoring her? pretty please??" :)
LOL
lmao! I will get a tamagotchi one way or another,I even heard toys r us might get them on the SEVENTEENTH OF SEPTEMBER!

Ps: I just pmed u back :(

i already had a job, but i quite kause my partner was to bossy.....anyways,I bought my computer peices and put my comp together with my dad ! And i bought my webcam (wich has a microphone built into it) and 3 sims games and warcraft 3:p i got sims vacation and starcraft for my birthday and diablo 2 for no reason Lol

i already had a job, but i quite kause my partner was to bossy.....anyways,I bought my computer peices and put my comp together with my dad ! And i bought my webcam (wich has a microphone built into it) and 3 sims games and warcraft 3:p i got sims vacation and starcraft for my birthday and diablo 2 for no reason Lol
i looooooooooove the sims lol! i cant wait for sims 2, but if i had to pick which one 4 bday (halloween), id ask parents for money (or sims 2) and everyone else to buy me a tama i want all the colors available in canada, but i heard about a seethru red, and red being my fave color, and i want it and the black one! also silver looks cute :)

:D lol hey this is my first post ;) everyone seems really tight here looking out for eachother with fakes an' the lot. So I live in ontario about 30 mins from toronto and i wanna buy one but i havent seen any. I live near barrie and newmarket and i wanted to know if anyone lived near me and where they got theres cause my parents are really cool about buyinh over the net.

Thanks

--~*Kaya*~--
hi ya man~! same canadian~! woopdeedoo

u can buy it in wal-mart n toy r us.... i bought mine in toys r us :p :

Hey, does anybody know what my chances of finding Tamagotchi in Ottawa is? Thinking about hitting Toys'R'Us...

Bandai Canada is Located in Ontario. I just received word that Tama's have been shipped out last week. Keep checking in your area. But for those of us in Alberta & BC we should see them by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
There is another post about Tama's being available in Canada, which you may want to check out, since I have posted Bandai Canada's Customer Service number there. But from what I got they should be all over the place in Ont.

Good luck tracking them down. :D
thanx soooo much fer the info. (sry my keyboard is broken) i live in BC and it just so happens that im going to wal mart on monday! lol i hope they have em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back