incorrect log out password?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
I got to tamagotchi.com to get the passwords to buy stuff. When it says to put in a log out password into my tamagotchi, nothing happens! I even put in the right code, and my tama still denies it! Help!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
when you were at tamatown did you exit out of the pc then go back and type the logout password. that doesn't work. your login password changes every time

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easy to mix up 0 & D, and 8 & B because they look so similar. Maybe that's what happened. Have you tried again, recently?

It's easy to mix up 0 & D, and 8 & B because they look so similar. Maybe that's what happened. Have you tried again, recently?
I agree binary

I did everything correctly, it dosen't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maby you did the rong log in password becous onse i whent to tama town and i did the rong log in password and it said my tama wos a worm

Hey Debatchi. It might be a slight glitch in your tamagotchi. You know, those factories arent perfect.

Only because you tried EVERYTHING im guessing a glitch. Email BanDai. they will give you some awnsers.

and as binary said, you can mix up 0 & D and 8 & B. It always happens to me.

MT34

I don't know about the rest of you but the same thing happened to me and I typed the password in and triple checked it at least 10 times and it said it was incorrect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back