Charactors>Weight>Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
When I started my tama up to play with it today I wondered if-

1) the charactor effects how well you do in a game

2) the weight of your tama effects how well you do in a game

3) people like harder games or easier games better

4) the games have gotten better since the V1

[feel free to anwer any/all of the questions and add onto them as needed.]

[if you are answering one of the above questions please put the number of the guestion beside it.]

1) and 2) I *think* on games like bump weight has alot to do with it, but sometimes even if my charactor on my V3 [not sure the name of the charactor] has just eaten 5+ meals he STILL doesn't get past the 4th level of bump. My other charactors on the same egg were really good at bump dispite the weight.

3) I like games that you can play for fast cash [like slot on V2] but sometimes I like a challenge. I liked the arrangement of games on the V2 alot. It had the fast cash and some that were difficult.

With Bump, your tama has to be heavy. I don't think weight affects any of the other games though.

Hi tamaw/pants

1) Personally, I don't think the character you have changes the outcome of a game.

2) I think aaj1086 is right. The only game where the outcome is changed, based on your character's weight is Bump.

3) I actually prefer harder games, but even so, I still have never completed Dance. :D

4) I think the games have steadily improved since the v1.

Well, that's what I think,

TA

tamaw/pants,

I always get the same characters no matter what I play. One time on an even generation, I play tons of perfect games and I got a Decotchi. Then, on an odd generation I never played any games and got a Mametchi. Then, in my case, games on the V3, is not a factor of what character you get. But emotional and health care, as it says on the cards, are what affects.

Disagreements? Just post.

I always felt my Jump game was effected by weight of my tama. My heavy Tamas couldn't ever jump far even if I pressed all three buttons correctly.

1) the charactor effects how well you do in a game

-I don't think so. On my v3, I think I might have gotten a fairly good character even though I couldn't play games because my A button was almost completely rusted.

2) the weight of your tama effects how well you do in a game

-In Bump (v2 and v3) and Sprint (v3) it does have an effect. Sprint doesn't seem to have much of an effect though.

3) people like harder games or easier games better

-Um... well, I'd prefer the latter. You have to play a game through to lose heaps of weight, and that's harder with a harder game.

4) the games have gotten better since the V1

-No, I don't think so. I liked simplicity. I much prefer Generation 2's game. Higher or lower? Lol. I hate the length of some games. And on version 4, the jump rope takes f o r e v e r to get around.

weight affects 2 things with bump

1 your chances of winning is better

2 the amount of gp you win is less than if he/she is lighter

i hope i helped

what could be a good weight for your tama to evolve to like a mimitchi?

i take good care but it doesn't evolve to a mimitchi, how much do u have to make it weigh?

-should it be the littlest it can weigh

- or should it around 40-50 lb

-or 20-30 lb?

what could be a good weight for your tama to evolve to like a mimitchi?i take good care but it doesn't evolve to a mimitchi, how much do u have to make it weigh?

-should it be the littlest it can weigh

- or should it around 40-50 lb

-or 20-30 lb?
I'd say the littlest (on older versions, I don't think it matters so much on version 4).

yeah for bump you like have to get really heavy to win. i did it and pressed the B button REALLY fast and i got up to the highest level. :angry:

1. I don't think the character affects how well you do on games.

2. On Bump, if your Tamagotchi is at a high weight, you have a better chance of winning, HOWEVER, you earn less points. 600 for 99 pound Tamas who will always win, 1200 for medium sized Tamas, and it is possible to win with a light weight Tama but it is harder to do so you will receive 2400 points for doing this.

3. I prefer easier games because I know I will always win.

4. Yes, but I still LOVE jump from the V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back