Photo
- - - - -

Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagotchiv4905

• tamagotchiv4905 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:28 PM ( #1 )

Okay, here is my problem: I cant enter the logout password from tamatown! I only managed it two times and my tama just came back. I dinint get anything! I was supposed to get 600 gp and a graduation cap and gown, but i didint get it! AM I SOPPOSED TO GET IT?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Replies

Views

Started

15 Apr 2007

Last Post

15 Apr 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:35 PM ( #2 )

Okay, here is my problem: I cant enter the logout password from tamatown! I only managed it two times and my tama just came back. I dinint get anything! I was supposed to get 600 gp and a graduation cap and gown, but i didint get it! AM I SOPPOSED TO GET IT?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :lol:

When your on the LOGIN section press the B button and it should show LOG OUT, don't get your 8's and B's mixed up and D's and O's. When you click the log out button on tamatown they should give you a list of passwords for items that you have received on tamatown, input the passwords on the Password section where the baseball Icon is on your v4. When you enter the Log out password they will give you the money.. Go check your points that you currently have.

Edited by Locky458, 15 April 2007 - 04:37 PM.