The Tama Diaries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Flame_

Reaction score
Hi! welcome to my log. here are my Tama's stats:

v3 #1 (grey) :

Name: Harry

Training: full

Weight: 82 lbs (eh heh heh... fat I know.)

Generation: 13

Stage: adult

type: Mametchi (with baby girl)

Gotchi Points: 182

v3 #2 (Light blue) :

Name: Mai J (Pronounced "May- Jay")

Training: full

Weight: 36 lbs

Generation: 1

Stage: teen

Type: Obotchi

Gotchi Points: 4,660

v4 (Sunflowers)

Name: Kikki

Training: 6/9

Skill points:

Intelligence: 44

Style: 4

Social: 4

Weight: 97 lbs ( FAT!!! Gasp!)

Generation: 8

Stage: adult

Type: Mimitchi (with baby boy)

Gotchi Points: 35, 570

Job: that matching skill points one... I 'unno what it is.

Okay, so that's my tamas. I really hope Mai J becomes a Memetchi, or a Pipotchi.

I also am going to make her live to be an oldie, and see how long I can keep her alive! :furawatchi:

today Kikki used her cell phone for the first time. it was cooool! her Grandma is called Razy, and she is a Mimitchi, like Kikki! And her Mom is a Pyonkotchi called Yizi!.

That's all for tonight

Laterz,

_Flame_, Kikki and her son, Harry and his daughter, and Mai J

Well, today I have some news. Mai J evolved into a Billotchi! I was not expecting that. It was not what I wanted, but she's still sute and I have never gotten Billotchi before! BTW, she is 4 years. That's odd. My tamas are always adults at 3 or 2. ah well.

Harry the Mametchi left last night. I named his daughter Kiara.

She just pooed. Better clean it up... done.

Yay!!! Kikki got 1,140 GP from her job! Money.......*drools* must have............

No, I'm kidding! I'm not obsessed with money ..... :( .... right?!

okay, I will now think of names for Kikki's son:

Seiji (like Seiji (forget last name) from "Whisper of the Heart")( I love that movie!)

Kovu (From "The Lion King", so him and Kiara will be a perfect match! :angry: ) (I also love THAT movie!)

Lewa (Like in Bionicle.... AHHH!!!! MY OTHER OTHER OBSESSION!!!!)

No fair.... no names from "Warriors" , my other obsession, fit on Tamas( my other other other obsession :angry: !!!!!!!!!

GASP!!! I neglected poor Kiara! But I want Kutchitamatchi. Now shes asleep with 1 of each hearts missing.

I'm sorry if this is boring, but Kikki is brushing her teeth and it is cute.

I'll update when Kiara the Baby evolves...

- _Flame_, Kiara, Kikki and her son, and Mai J.

PS, I LOVE Ichigotchi! ^_^

V3 1

Kiara is a Mohitamatchi! UGH! I always get those! :D

V3 2

Mai J is just fine. Her and my sister's v4, Yufi, are gonna grow into oldies together and then mate!

V4

Kikki and... Kovu, I have decided. i tried to make Kikki leave like 5 times but no luck.

G2G!

Laterz

v3 1 (grey)

Kiara evolved......... into............

YOUNG MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D I am soooo happy! also, I wrapped a present from her to Mai J, but when I connected them Kiara gave her nothing! then she went back to her egg and was at the bottem of the screen grinning evilly and winking. I know when that happens you are supposed to give your Tama a timeout. I did. She got a training point. anyway.... :D ^_^ :( :( !!!!!! cute!!!! BTW, me and my sister think that Young Mimitchi looks like a shriveled up balloon when it's angry.LOL

v3 2(light blue)

Nothing happend with Mai J.

v4

Kikki left yesterday, and I named her son Kovu like I said I would. But there is a bad thing. I tried connecting a bunch of times with him and other Tamas and it did not work. NOOO!!! MY V4 IS GLITCHED!!!! :( :( :( :(

I will try reseting and downloading, but I don't think it will work. Why? Cuz I'm a pessimist. Bad, yes I know.

Okay, so Kovu is now a...*checks v4 character chart*...Puchitchi. Very cute.

Laterz,

_Flame_, Mai J, Kiara, and Kovu.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I RESET AND DOWNLOADED MY V4 (Kovu).... NO MORE GLITCH!!!! :D :D :D :D

*ehem* Anyway, the v4 is a Young Robotchi... (boring, I get them a LOT) and in school. He and Kiara will fall in love and mate. Yayayaay!

My sister's Tama is a Patapatatchi, AGAIN! UGH!!! :p :( I NEVER get them and she always gets them and I love them! Same with Ichigotchis! I have never had one! And she has! :( :( :(

Mai J went close-up. nothing else.

Laterz,

_Flame_, Kiara, Kovu, and Mai J.

Today was very fun. I went to a gym and my friends were there, then we went to a park, and then I went to my friend Katherine's house. and while I was there-evolution! Kiara became...

Gozarutchi?

nope.

Pipotchi?

No.

HIDATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!! ^_^

I have never had Hidatchi before! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! :p :(

She also got to connect with a Tama that was at the park with his owner.

Kovu also connected with that same Tama.

Mai J got the Match Maker. I said no, of course.

When Kiara was a teen( :huh: ) I saw her run halfway across the screen and then fall and slide the rest of the way on her face! HAH! :(

Kovu(v4) is asleep

Kiara is brushing her teeth.

Mai J is also brushing her teeth.

I love them!

they are so cute.

:huh:

-_Flame_, Mai J, Kiara, and Kovu

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!!!!!!

V4 NEWS:

Today when I woke up, Kovu was......

MAMETCHI! :eek: well, that may seem like good news to some people, but NOT me. I have had so many Mametchis, these past weeks. I think they're cute and all, but I am sick of them. :huh:

anyway, now that Kovu's an adult... him and Kiara are partners! :D

V3 1 NEWS

nothing

V3 2 NEWS

nothing

BYE! :kusatchi:

I have BIG Tama-news!

Grey v3

Kiara Mated with Kovu! They had... MORE girls. :ph34r: MY LITTLE KIARA IS GROWING UP!!!!!! I dunno why, but Kiara and I have formed a close bond.

v4: Kovu mated with Kiara, blah blah blah. Old news. But... HE GOT A JOB FINALLY! YAY! He now works at the bank.

Blue v3

Mai J..................... IS AN OLDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! She looks freaky when she uses her weights, though. She and my sisters Oldie, a v4 named Yufi?, connected and will be partners soon.

That's all peoples,

B) :D :D

ICHIGOTCHI FOREVER!!!!!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonna post conversations my Tams have(peoples that have done this: I am NOT copying u! I had the same idea.):

Kovu: sup?

Kiara: Oh nothing. Just looking at our DAUGHTERS! :D

Kovu: yeah. I keep on looking at them, and... and... a...

Kiara: What?

Kovu: OMG

Kiara: What?!

Kovu: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Kiara: OH FOR GUNNY SACKS! TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE ON ABOUT!

Kovu: Mai J........Oldie........ ^_^

Kiara: WOW!

Mai J: Hello, whippersnappers.

Kiara: Dont call me that! I am a grown woman with a baby!

Kovu: Me too!

Kiara: ...

Mai J: ...

Kovu: I mean I am grown up, not FEMALE. :D

Mai J: Anyway, you two had better listen to me! I happen to be 11 years old!

Kiara: :ph34r:

Kovu: :wub:

Mai J: :D

Kovu: Guess what dudes? I love my job I am a banker! I get to look at GotchiPoints allll day! :D ^_^

Kiara's baby: hi iam a babee i am a grl momee says I am cute

Kovu's baby: yo wassup duds? i am tha sister.

Kovu: That's my little girl!

Kiara: OMG, Kovu! She speaks like a... you!!! :D

Mai J: And your baby doesn't use "."s.

THE END

They are so funny!

Eh heh heh... I know, it's crazy. :p

LATERZ!

B) :

Kiara and Kovu will be leaving tonight... I'll miss them. :angry:

Mai J is still the same. She's loosing weight slowly as I play games with her.

Mai J: O' course I am! You expect me to be FAT?! :angry:

Kiara: Eh heh heh...

Kovu: Eh heh heh...

Mai J: HEY! You 2 are fatter then me.

Kiara and Kovu: *blush*

Ok, I gotta think up names 4 the babies. Hmmm.... Better look in my "35,000 + baby names" book.

ok...

Names:

Tiwa

Chi

Raku

Sawa

Sumi

Onata

Ofira

Nixie (From Bionicle, and in my name book!)

Linsy (should be Lindsey, but for the 5-letter-onlyness)

Kyra

April

Aisha (a neopet, and from my name book)

Yuki

Kovu's Baby: B) yo thos are tha nams that i mite get dudes. B)

Kiara's Baby: yes very

LATERZ,

:angry: :(

I hope I get a boy Tama sometime in the future. :D

OMG!!!! I thought I would loose it!!!!!

Ehem.

I went to the shop on grey v3(Kiara and baby) and there was a Gramophone! I had 4,638 GP and it was 5,000. It was almost time for the shop to restock. I hurried to play some games. When I was done, it was about 5 min or something till it restocked. PHEW! I got it. Now, to use it.

AWSOME! Its playing "Mary had a little lamb". I now want records for it!! I once tried to put one in my boombox and "BANG!" it blew up. :angry: and that was like on gen.3 and I just got an other one when Kiara was a teen! BTW, in case u forgot, she is on gen. 14. :D

LOL!!!! :( :angry: Kiara looks like a rapper with her sunglasses on! HAHA!

I decided to name Kovu's baby Linsy and Kiara's baby Nixie.

LATERZ, :angry:

- _Flame_, Mai J, Kiara and Nixie, and Kovu and Linsy.

Please work,colour! Last post it didn't. :angry: :( :angry:

Will it work?!

BTW, KIARA IS SO CUTE!!!!!

bye

Hi

Nixie pooed. I cleaned it up.

Then just after, Linsy pooed. I cleaned it up.

Mai J went to bed.

I want Patapatatchi. I will get my sis to take care of Nixie when she's a toddler, because my sis can get Patapatatchi easily. :D

I am connecting Kiara and Kovu... Kiara gave Kovu a flower!!! :eek: WOW! Thats amazing! (JK)!

Ok, in my log I am going to start "The Saturday Tama Conversations" and on every saturday I will post short conversations between my Tamas. My friends tell me I am good at writing comedies, so yeah. I'll try to make 'em funny so my log will be interesting.

I hope you enjoy them.

Ok, Now I'll make Kiara and her baby Nixie watch TV!!!!

I just did and it was the one where Kuchipatchi and Mametchi are talking. Kiara smiled after it was over.

Kiara: It was a great show.

Nixie: Ya ya yayaaa

LOL

LATERZ,

:D :) :ichigotchi:

WHOO HOO! I just noticed this was the 2nd page! :D :D

Ok, I last night I saw Kovu and Kiara leaving. I was up till 2:00 AM on MSN with my friend. :D

I named the v4(Kovus) Baby Linsy, and the v3(Kiaras) baby Nixie. And my sis is taking care of Nixie as planned. She's already 55 lbs! :eek:

Linsy: Yo dudes. i wanna be a Mizutamamia. no a Mizmutamtchi. UGH! :wacko: A Mizutamatchi. there, owner helpd me! so no worries dudes. B)

Nixie: and i am gonna be Kuchitamatchi cuz owners sister is takin care of me!

I love them.

AHHHHHHH!!!! WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS LINSY WENT TO SLEEP WITH NO HAPPY HEARTS!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :lol: :)

AND NIXIE WENT TO SLEEP WITH 3 HUNGRY HEARTS MISSING! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I feel SO bad for them! :(

Anyway.

LATERZ,

B) :D

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LINSY EVOLVED INTO MIZUTAMATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAST TIME I GOT ONE ON ANY TAMA WAS 10 GENERATIONS AGO ON THIS SAME TAMA!!!!!!!!! :D :D :wacko:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw what she was I screamed out loud in real life!!!

Ehem.

Now, Nixie is a cute little Kuchitamatchi! just as planned. She's 68 lbs. It's my sister's way of getting Patapatatchi.

LATERZ,

B)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! <_< <_< :( :(

I left my Tamas in my room, and a few minutes I went back in to get them. To my horror, I saw my grey v3 first, and it was NOT Patapatatchi! :( my little Nixie is now... Young Mametchi. Cute, but not Patapatatchi.

BUT! Something happened that made up for that! Because, dear readers(if any!), Linsy evolved...........into............

What do you think?

Young Memetchi?

Or Ichigotchi?

ICHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I COULD SCREAM(which is what I did when I saw her!)!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY HAVE THAT LITTLE ADORABLE STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :( :( :( <_<

Mai J is now 13!

LATERZ,

-_Flame_ the Ichigotchi owner! <_<

My Tamagotchis are fine. but I am neglecting Nixie to get Maskchi.

Oh! My sister(Username, Samell) lost her v3. But we had to go somewhere so we couldn't look for it. When we came home hours later, we all thought her Tama, Kate!, would be dead. But then, my sister heard a muffled beep! It wasn't any Tamas that she could see. So then I looked on the kitchen table and I found Kate! under some papers! :p She was not dead, but she had no hearts in hungry or happy, she had 5 poos, and she was sick with a black skull. :D But now she's allll better!

Today I also went to my friends house. My friend has 3 Tamas, 2 v4s and 1 v3, and I connected My lovely Ichigotchi, Linsy, with her Tama. They will mate when adults!

-_Flame_, the Ichigotchi owner! ;)

Latest posts

Back