Gozarutchi = Universal Mame Group?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Is Gozarutchi ;) in the Universal Mame Group, because every time I neglect Young Robotchi/Androtchi and Young Mametchi I get Gozarutchi... Maybe that's why they're are 3 Universal's characters for each gender, and I think Pyonchit is probably in the Universal Meme group..

What do you think?

Pyonchitchi is definetly in the universal group, but im not sure if he`s in the meme group. I think Gozarutchi is also in the universal group but Im not sure if he`s in the mame group. :( :(

i hate that Gozar guy hate! I always get him on every TEEN i hate him! I get him on v3 and v4 every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Obviously, they are universal, because one of my Unviversal Mame Pyonkotchis mated a Gozarutchi, and got a baby girl that turned into a Sebiretchi at adulthood. :angry:

I have a growth chart nd Gozarutchi is a Universal Adult. Ponytchi is In the Meme Family. There should be a growth chart somewhere around Tamatalk ^_^

I have a growth chart nd Gozarutchi is a Universal Adult. Ponytchi is In the Meme Family. There should be a growth chart somewhere around Tamatalk ^_^
I know that.

I was just stating my little Debate on which character will evolve to a certain universal character :( .

i think Gozarutchi is in the Universal Mame Group!! :p every time i get a mame teen and i neglect it is is allways Gozaruchi!!! :)

:) ;) ^_^

I don't think that it means he's the 'Mame Universal' character. He's just a universal and I don't think that there are set universal characters for each group of Tamas.

//Girly :)

Is Gozarutchi :blink: in the Universal Mame Group, because every time I neglect Young Robotchi/Androtchi and Young Mametchi I get Gozarutchi... Maybe that's why they're are 3 Universal's characters for each gender, and I think Pyonchit is probably in the Universal Meme group..
What do you think?
I'm sure he is because my friend got a harutchi that can only lead to the mame family.

So when he is overweight Jenna always get a hawainotchi then a gozarutchi. :D

Lockey458 means is Gozarutchi in the universal group and you can get him from neglecting MAME group teens.
[SIZE=10pt]Good point that's what I mean. Until somebody gets Pyontitchi, and Debatchi from the MAME group please tell.[/SIZE]

I have had Pyontitchi from Young Androtchi.it had good care,but low in life points.
Maybe it's probability now. Maybe Gozarutchi just has a high chance of coming from the MAME group...

if you neglect meme character teens i think you get pyonkotchis/kitchis(gender)

i got gozarutchi from mame group too.

Gozarutchi is from the Universal group Which means you can only get him if take bad care of your tama. Hes not in the Mame group.

Sakura-san123

Obviously, they are universal, because one of my Unviversal Mame Pyonkotchis mated a Gozarutchi, and got a baby girl that turned into a Sebiretchi at adulthood. :angry:
This may not be right. It might have been the care and skill points that influenced this. Not its parents.

Please don't post in topics that haven't been posted on in three months. That is considered bumping.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back