Masktchi/Gozarutchi = Low Skill Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchiotchi

Reaction score
Are Gozarutchi and Masktchi low-skill point characters? I don't think so, since I tried 0-1-1 and got a Young Mimitchi from my Harutchi, which turned into a Pyonkotchi at adulthood, still with 0-1-1.

Any agreements, disagreements or theories post here.

Well, Pyonkotchi is a Universal adult so low skill points is why you got it.

Pyonkotchi, Masktchi, and Gozarutchi are all part of a group of V4 characters called universal or others. They come from high weight, neglect, low skill points, etc.

:( I got a masktchi :rolleyes: when i was aiming for a violetchi. I think it was cause of the low skill points ;)

Thats why you got it cause of low skill points.

My skill points are always high and weight are just right. :blink:

I don't think low skill points are the key to Universal characters.

I had a Young Androtchi (Mame) but decided to try for a Gozarutchi by neglecting him. I just let his Happy and Hungry hearts empty out several times whilst he was a teen and he evolved into a Gozarutchi.

His stats (when he evolved to a Goza) were:

Training: 8/9 points

Skills Points: 47 / 54 / 87

Weight: 47lbs

Hearts: One Hungry heart full - rest empty;

Three Happy hearts full, one empty.

He had plenty of training points and his skills points were pretty respectable too, nor was he very overweight.

Personally, I think neglecting a teen character by letting the hearts empty frequently can get you a Universal Adult Character.

I don't think weight has anything to do with anything, it's all skill points. For example, I don't play that many games with my V4 Tamas because the games are too long in my opinion. I only play them to get the skill points in the desired area to 30 or more. I think almost all of my V4s have evolved at a weight of 99 pounds. However, care probably is factored in, as I had a Ringotchi who was all set to evolve on my permanently silent V4, but she evolved into a Hanatchi instead. Training is probably a factor too.

[SIZE=10pt]Although I'd think low skill points, low training, high weight, and poor care would result in a Universal character, I had a Gozarutchi at minimum weight (twenty pounds), high skill points (almost two hundred in intellegence, a good amount in the other two), high training (eight bars), and good care.[/SIZE]

i got pen 82 star 46 and flower 120 and i got a masketchi :nazotchi:

i got pen 82 star 46 and flower 120 and i got a masketchi :nazotchi: full training bars and a wheight of 15

Well, Violetchi isn't very easy to get. I think you have to get quite a bit of artistic/fashion points to be able to have her as an adult. Plus, obviously lol it has to be a girl. :lol:

And yes, the universal/other adults are gotten by having low skill points, neglect, or a high weight. These all provoke the universal adults of having a higher chance of being your tamagotchi pet.

Comprende? :kuribotchi:

Well, I got Masktchi because I aciidently neglected it, WHY?

Because I forgot to pause it before I go to school, and when I told my mom to bring it here I saw its Happiness and Hunger and it's empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Ichigotchi turning into Masktchi.

I made theory that Masktchi is once a Memetchi, but she got a cold, and because of her long long cold, she turned white, because of her shyness of what she looks like she hid her head with a mask while wearing a scarf.

That's all.

i got pen 82 star 46 and flower 120 and i got a masketchi :blink: full training bars and a wheight of 15
Maybe you left your Tamagotchi happiness and hunger down until it's empty.

Ok, lets clear something up! For people that want a violetchi, I know exactly how to get one. Look on the list and follow the path that you have already started off with!

KUCHI PATH

You have started off with a Mohitmatchi. She is a little green character with a mohawk. This is most likely because (as a baby) you had the most points in kindness. Now, before she becomes a teen, earn the most fashion points you can. Make it the one that has the most points. When she turns into a teen, she will be in the Meme family, if you have followed my instructions. Now convert her points by making her get the most kindness points. When she becomes an adult, you will have a violetchi!

MEME PATH

You have started off with a Mizutamatchi or Puchitchi. She is the little blue character that is like a rain drop with legs (Mizutamatchi) or the character that is black, white, and resembles a polar bear or koala. This is most likely because (as a baby) you had the most points in fashion. Now, before she becomes a teen, earn the most kindnes points you can. But keep up the fashion points also! Let the kindness points be a little more than fashion. Let the smart points fall a little.

--ItsATamaThing101 :(

Pyonkotchi, Masktchi, and Gozarutchi are all part of a group of V4 characters called universal or others. They come from high weight, neglect, low skill points, etc.
oh! so thats y my 1st ever ever ever ever tamagotchi was a masktchi (on v2)

In my experience I have found CARE (with regard to the happy/hungry hearts) being the key to getting gozarutchi/masktchi.

Bad care (eg ignoring the attention light when it has come on due to happy/hungry hearts on a few occasions) seems to result in gozarutchis/masktchis.

Low skill points (less than 30/perhaps 40) but reasonable care seems to result in pyonkotchis/pyontitchis.

I haven't quite figured out debatchi and hanatchi - but I have gotten debatchi a number of times with poor care and low skill points (possibly not as poor care as gozarutchis/masktchis).

There may well be other ways of getting them ;)

GK1

Maybe you left your Tamagotchi happiness and hunger down until it's empty.
i didnt out teachers alow them at school so her traing was high and her happy hunger hearts are always full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back