Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:26 AM
1) Can my tamagotchis have babies before 48 hours?
2) Is there anything I need to do or will it just happen one day when I connect them?
3) Do I get to choose if I want them to breed (eg. is there a yes/no option) or do they do it automatically when they are ready?
4) Does the male move to the female's screen when they are going to mate or vice versa?
5) Someone mentioned on another thread that after they have made the tamababies you must wait until after the eggs have hatched before separating them. Can anyone clarify what this means? Do I get to choose when the male and female return to their screens?
6) Is there any way to choose the gender of your tamababies so that you can make the 2nd generation mate with each other? If the two babies are the same gender will I have to wait for the matchmaker before making a 3rd generation?
7) Once the adults have mated, can they still connect to other tamagotchis to have more tamababies?
8) When both the baby and adult are on the screen, how do you play games? Which one plays the game?
9) Do you have any tips for taking care of the new tamababies so that they can grow up to be mimitchi? Right now, the two adults are fully trained tarakotchi?
10) Just for fun, what's your favorite character?
Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:41 AM
1) No, you have to wait until they are adults for at least 48 hours.
2) Once the 48 hours have passed, the Tamagotchis will breed automatically when you connect them.
3) You can't choose when they breed. They will do it when they are ready.
4) The male usually goes over to the female.
5) I think it means you have to wait until the babies are born (or hatch) and one of them goes over to the father. Once this happens and the parents cheer, everything will go back to normal.
6) You cannot choose the gender of the babies. If the two babies are of the same gender, you'll just have to use the matchmaker.
7) I don't think they can. They can still connect with others, but they won't have more babies.
8) The adult plays the game.
9) To get Mimitchi, you have to be on an even numbered generation. Simply take perfect care of your Tamagotchi. Don't let it's hearts empty. If one heart empties, fill it within 15 minutes. Also, try clearing 20 hurdles in the jump game or 20 moves in the dance game to boost it's heart and body needs. If you do this, you should get Mimitchi!
10) I like all of them equally!
Hope this helps!
Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:48 AM
Thanks for answering all the questions so clearly and kindly. I am so happy that I got all my questions answered and can hardly wait to mate my tamagotchis now. The help on how to get Mimitchi is great and I really appreciate it!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Posted 31 August 2004 - 03:17 AM
Bye, bye - *Lisa*
Posted 31 August 2004 - 04:29 AM
Posted 31 August 2004 - 05:20 AM