omg!v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what shold i do

• glue it on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leve it

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably won't do anything when it is off, but if I were you, I would super glue it on, because i think it would look better. Or, if it won't work anymore, buy a new Tamagotchi.

two words DUCK TAPE. also do you think the anntena might have a tiny tracking device

Well it depends. Is it still working? Because if it is not the go and get a refund and buy a new one. If that is not possible, I guess you should. :furawatchi:

Glue something else on, like a little figurine or something? But before you do that, look for a tracking device in there, seriously... That wasn't a bad idea...

Even if you glue or tape it back on, your tamagotchi probably won't be able to visit tamatown again.

Sorry to hear that. :rolleyes:

See if you can take it back to the shop and have a re-fund. :(

-sk8er girl-

Um........................................................................................................ :huh: :eek: what do you mean ball thingy i dont get it? :eek: :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :( :huh: and can anyone help me with a question

my need help page

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :huh: ok, never mind, i get what ball thingy u mean!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :huh: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back