ahhhhhh...a glitch.please...help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you have a glitch before?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

• what is a glitch?

• what kind of glitch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qinglisa

Reaction score
my tama is on generation 4(if you read my tama log)and i have my 3 generation parent and then my 1 generation tama.this is how it is like.

1.sunny

3.liza

where is # 2???where is lilly!!!!!!please help if you know what kind of glitch this is!!!

Did you mate your tamas and on the other one delete that parent?hope i helped.

tamablues

I dont know... I dont know how you even delete a parent!!!

That happened to me too! I'm not sure why it happened but I didn't take much notice of it.

will it ever come back?(off topic a little)my friends tama cant go to familey and she WAS on her 3 generation!!!!(i said WAS because her tama died and she is on her 1st generation!!)

Did you let someone else use it? If you did, the person who used it could have accidently deleted it. I don't know. Its a possability.

i never let anybody else use it except...my friend who has a v3 too.she cant have deleted it because i never was on generation 3 or 4!

will it ever come back?(off topic a little)my friends tama cant go to familey and she WAS on her 3 generation!!!!(i said WAS because her tama died and she is on her 1st generation!!)
if you have a great grandparent it will go away.

my greart grandparent liza hasent left the list but the grandma did!!!!!!

or if that is even a glitch...
yes it is did lilly die is she did she would be in histery if not download or resset and if you dont whant to live with it hope i helped

but why didnt liza die?she is the graet grandma.and lily was only the grandparent!do you think she died?(she was 60 lbs...)

If you mated 2 tamagotchis and dilited the grandma on the friends list on the other tamagotchi it will go away . :furawatchi: if you didn't mate I'm sorry you won't be able to see the grandma.

You havent visited the parents on TamaTown much so you can't visit them and they left.

i visited the parent but i cant see the gradma that is not in history!!!!and i am not going to reset!!!!

When I got to five my 3 dissapeared but some how it reappered when I got to gen 6 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back