Sign in to follow this  
TamaGirl4Ever

The greatest glitch ever

Question

Well I changed the battery in my V4 and I ended up have 99999 gotchi points! Then I bought a UFO for 50000 and went to the moon, mars, and the prehistoric times. haha

TG4E ;)

11 answers to this question

That is a most wonderful glitch! Some glitches are bad, but this one was definately good. ;)

[quote name='tulip978' date='Apr 17 2007, 04:42 PM'] That is a most wonderful glitch! Some glitches are bad, but this one was definately good. :rolleyes: [/quote]
that happed t me i got 99999 and brought a ufo and 9 plane ticks

That's lucky - Congrats! :(

My 'main' V4 has all the items, travel souvenirs, has doated 200,000gps to the gotchi king, and has 99,999gps - so I have a bit too much money! ;)

Enjoy having a rich tamagotchi! :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

[quote name='TamaGirl4Ever' date='Apr 17 2007, 04:40 PM'] Well I changed the battery in my V4 and I ended up have 99999 gotchi points! Then I bought a UFO for 50000 and went to the moon, mars, and the prehistoric times. haha

TG4E :rolleyes: [/quote]
mine was the opposite before i had 50000 gp and a mametchi i put new bateries in it got 500 gp AND a GOZARUCHI he looks cool but im sick of getting him allso the name name chaned from duck f***k (yes the f word)