The greatest glitch ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
Well I changed the battery in my V4 and I ended up have 99999 gotchi points! Then I bought a UFO for 50000 and went to the moon, mars, and the prehistoric times. haha

TG4E ;)

Your lucky!!!most of the glitches i know are bad but this one is good,for sure!!

Whoa. You're really lucky! :D But I wouldn't rely on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
^_^ :) :( :D iv never seen a UFO in the shop and iv been looking for it for AGES

That is a most wonderful glitch! Some glitches are bad, but this one was definately good. :rolleyes:
that happed t me i got 99999 and brought a ufo and 9 plane ticks

That's lucky - Congrats! :(

My 'main' V4 has all the items, travel souvenirs, has doated 200,000gps to the gotchi king, and has 99,999gps - so I have a bit too much money! ;)

Enjoy having a rich tamagotchi! :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

Well I changed the battery in my V4 and I ended up have 99999 gotchi points! Then I bought a UFO for 50000 and went to the moon, mars, and the prehistoric times. haha
TG4E :rolleyes:
mine was the opposite before i had 50000 gp and a mametchi i put new bateries in it got 500 gp AND a GOZARUCHI he looks cool but im sick of getting him allso the name name chaned from duck f***k (yes the f word)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back