Neopets site purchased by Viacom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of scared about this whole Viacom thing... I mean, has anyone ever heard of it? Maybe they will start charging money for us to play? Maybe they will get rid of ADAM! =o

And neopets is worth way more then what they paid for it. :lol:

Wow.... thats odd. Who has heard of Viacom?

Hope they do not distroy it. I havn't used NeoPets in ages, but i remember how much fun it was.

Wow... $160 million? I would have paid $2.50! IT'S A WEBSITE!!

I am kind of scared about this whole Viacom thing... I mean, has anyone ever heard of it? Maybe they will start charging money for us to play? Maybe they will get rid of ADAM! =o
And neopets is worth way more then what they paid for it. dry.gif

:angry: Viacom owns Nickelodeon, and some other popular stuff too. I have heard of Viacom. Viacom isn't going to change anything on the site. They will NOT start charging. If you guys cared so much, you would read the news :)

Don't worry every1, in the editorial it said "everything will be the same, they cant get rid of us that easily :)"

:) I argree. If people read it, they would understand that it's not changing. i dont care who owns the site, as long as its the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viacom is only one of the largest media companies in the world :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back