My Tama Automatically Goes To School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar6007

Reaction score
normally the school teachers come in the mail, but one day i clicked work before i had recieved a message from the preschool teacher, and it sent me to preschool! the same thing happened with elementary school too. i was really unhappy that it automatically sent me to elementary school, because when Mr. Turtlepedia comes in the mail, if you hit the 'a' button whens he comes to your tama, you can get the flower teacher and if you hit it again you get Mr. Canvas. I wanted a job that required the flower teacher, but since it picked for me, i got Mr. Turtlepedia. please help me before it picks my job for me too!

normally the school teachers come in the mail, but one day i clicked work before i had recieved a message from the preschool teacher, and it sent me to preschool! the same thing happened with elementary school too. i was really unhappy that it automatically sent me to elementary school, because when Mr. Turtlepedia comes in the mail, if you hit the 'a' button whens he comes to your tama, you can get the flower teacher and if you hit it again you get Mr. Canvas. I wanted a job that required the flower teacher, but since it picked for me, i got Mr. Turtlepedia. please help me before it picks my job for me too!
It doesn't pick your job it just takes you there, you get to select from jobs ^_^ . Play the Dance game, and or feed your tamagotchi foods like Donut's.

like Locky548 said. You don't really get the points after you play the teacher game for a while.

tamablues

Do you mean:

Your character was in preschool.

You didn't get the [!] mail saying your character had graduated from preschool.

You didn't get the [!] mail to enroll in school (and select which school teacher you want). You selected the connection "work" menu entry.

You expected your character to go to preschool, but instead your character went to regular school (and you found out she was already enrolled in the turtle teacher's class).

Is that what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back