Photo
- - - - -

special characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Surben

• surben user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:08 AM ( #35 )

I got the nanobritchi on my v.4 for my second generation and it took me for ever to play enough flag to unlock him! but now I know how to win school every time you go. if you watch the boxes that blink, the two that blink just switch places with each other! so know on my next generation which will be number four I hope to try and unlock the next special character!

TamaOwns

• tamaowns user photo

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:51 AM ( #36 )

erm, how do u get the flower skill point?
:unsure:

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:04 PM ( #37 )

I had the coffee guy on a couple of tams that I bred when they were old. Only problem with Oyajitchi is, the hearts go down faster than ANY other type I've had.

^_^ B) B)

TigerLily013

• tigerlily013 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:38 PM ( #38 )

erm, how do u get the flower skill point?
;)

To get Fashion points (the flower type) you must play the game that raises that skill level.

On the Japanese entama (what the V4 is based off of), to get Fashion points you play the clothes game where you catch clothes.
On V4's it is Dance.
On V4.5's which is moreso called Gorgeous/Glamour, you play Shape instead.
On the Japanese uratama (what the V4.5 is based off of), to get Gorgeous points you play the diamond game where you must find the diamond up to 6 times.

Hope that clears that up ;)

Anyway I haven't attempted getting special characters on my V4's or V4.5's mainly due to not getting the chance. I think on the japanese entama and uratama it's even harder to get the special characters. It's definitely more challenging if you're interested in more difficulty and effort.

Kuchipatchi5

• kuchipatchi5 user photo

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:13 PM ( #39 )

Kuchipatchi101, I don't think Mimitchi is the first character. In fact she wasn't even on the first version. The first version, released in 1996, contained the characters: Bebitchi, Marutchi, Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, Mas(u)k(u)tchi, Kuchipatchi, Nyorotchi, Tarakotchi and Bill/Gaijintchi or Oyajitchi (depending on whether it was Japanese or US version). Kuchipatchi was the main character. The second version released either late 1996 or in 1997, had Mimitchi.

Ontopic: Did you have at least 100 Skill Points total in other areas? Maybe you need some extra bits.

I like kuchipatchi because I have the old board game from 1997 and he's the main character in the 1997 tams.

Shilo_Tama

• shilo-tama user photo

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:20 PM ( #40 )

i wouldnt know...i've never had a secret character. but would luv 2 know all about them!

SUPER_GOTCHI

• super-gotchi user photo

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:51 PM ( #41 )

I got a Mukimukitchi on ma v4.5 once. Forget how many exp. points though.

greenalmonds

• greenalmonds user photo

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:33 PM ( #42 )

I've gotten a Makiko and a Tensaitchi on my v4 before. I've only evolved into the kuchipatchi family once, and I had gotten a youngkuchipatchi! I was so close to making it evolve into a Nonbiritchi! The problem was, though, I forgot to put it on pause when I went to school, so all its happy and hungry hearts were down. It then evolved into a universal. I was so mad!

gioann

• gioann user photo

Posted 25 November 2007 - 09:24 PM ( #43 )

I had a tensatchi and it evoled yesterday,I was very exited
and so were my friends,I was on my 4th generation. :)

jayme_Marie

• jayme-marie user photo

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:32 PM ( #44 )

:) How do you know with characters are special?
And also how do you guys know what it takes to get these special characters??? Is there special site or something????

vernon

• vernon user photo

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:37 AM ( #45 )

Kuchipatchi101, I don't think Mimitchi is the first character. In fact she wasn't even on the first version. The first version, released in 1996, contained the characters: Bebitchi, Marutchi, Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, Mas(u)k(u)tchi, Kuchipatchi, Nyorotchi, Tarakotchi and Bill/Gaijintchi or Oyajitchi (depending on whether it was Japanese or US version). Kuchipatchi was the main character. The second version released either late 1996 or in 1997, had Mimitchi.

Ontopic: Did you have at least 100 Skill Points total in other areas? Maybe you need some extra bits.

Isn't Mametchi the main character of The Tamagotchi?

vernon

• vernon user photo

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:41 AM ( #46 )

PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! click there-> Do not click here PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :o ;) :P :D B) ;) :) :( :( :P

That post is off the topic.. ;)

Ohh, I got Makiko on my first original Tamagotchi and Nonbiritchi on the second...They married.....then Makiko's son turned into a Tensaitchi......On my V4.5, my character turned into a Hanagatatchi.

tamafan97

• tamafan97 user photo

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:25 AM ( #47 )

Well, I don't think Kutchipatchi can evolve into Makkiko because KutchiPatchi is a boy and Makkiko is a girl.

Purple~Rain

• purplerain user photo

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:17 AM ( #48 )

like 3 minutes ago, I just got a Hyottokotchi!

Mameitchi 3D

• mameitchi-3d user photo

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:28 AM ( #49 )

I have gotten special characters on 4.5 the only one I got was hyottokotchi I was sorta sad when it evolved because I thought Ura Mameitchi looked a lot cooler. :P