V4 Ball Glitch - A True Wiring Mess?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnectionCrazy

Reaction score
BanDai have said themselves that the Ball Glitch is a programming problem. A Guild said in a topic else where in TT.

I think the Ball Glitch is terribly interesting, and I think it sounds REALLY rare yet is quite common to those who get as far as higher generations? ^_^ So I would like to make a several charts on how and where the tama's were bought and if the wiring is messed with or have, as BanDai said, a problem made by THEM?

Ok.

So.. do you think that the V4 has a hacking, or a mistake by BanDai?

Did you buy it off the internet, and what website?

Did you see the adverts and get it from the shops, and what shop?

Those are questions which will help.

Only people with the Ball Glitch should answer. Because then we can see what you think and if you got a fake off the internet?

Because Ebay is known for fake tamas, so where did YOU get it if you had the glitch?

Some people will have bought from the internet, fine, working, non-ball glitched tamas, please tell me if you do, because we must have an open mind and look at all the stories of tamagotchis.

So...I just want to help those who are curious about the ball glitch. With a helping hand from people emailing BanDai and seeing what they said will help, and knowing about your tamagotchi.

Thanks.

As you said, it seems to happen more in higher generation tama's. Hacking? I don't think so. It would be one thing if people bought fake tama's or maybe a few were stolen from BanDai and glitched, but they would probaly figure out something suspicious was happening to their tama's

Mistake?

Yes, As said in other topics, many of tama's manufactured before christmas, so that they would be available for the christmas rush in stores, seem to have more glitches than later ones. It could also be possible that after many of generations, the tama has so much info stored in it(because the v4 does so much) that it almost like a computer "overheats" and start doing weird stuff. I also think that there could be a small possibly that the v4 is a little to advanced for the technology and it causes glitches. I don't really think this is true.

But, I really think the real reason is that there was some programming or manufacturing of tama's on the factory line. You have to expect some tama's would have glitches but I think that to many of them do. BanDai should offer to replace or fix glitched tama's.

Oh, and I bought my tamagotchi from Toys R Us. I think it is a little more likley that tama's bought over the internet will have more glitches.

As you said, it seems to happen more in higher generation tama's. Hacking? I don't think so. It would be one thing if people bought fake tama's or maybe a few were stolen from BanDai and glitched, but they would probaly figure out something suspicious was happening to their tama's
Mistake?

Yes, As said in other topics, many of tama's manufactured before christmas, so that they would be available for the christmas rush in stores, seem to have more glitches than later ones. It could also be possible that after many of generations, the tama has so much info stored in it(because the v4 does so much) that it almost like a computer "overheats" and start doing weird stuff. I also think that there could be a small possibly that the v4 is a little to advanced for the technology and it causes glitches. I don't really think this is true.

But, I really think the real reason is that there was some programming or manufacturing of tama's on the factory line. You have to expect some tama's would have glitches but I think that to many of them do. BanDai should offer to replace or fix glitched tama's.

Oh, and I bought my tamagotchi from Toys R Us. I think it is a little more likley that tama's bought over the internet will have more glitches.
what is a ball glitch :rolleyes:

what is a ball glitch :)
A Ball Glitch is when all the snacks turn to balls and your Tamagotchi can eat them.

Well, I bought mine beginning of this month but not allowed to open it till my birthday. So I think there MIGHT just be that chance that it's not glitchy!

Well, I am expereincing the ball glitch. I know my V4 is real, however I'm not sure where it was bought from. It was a gift. I don't think it's a mistake by BanDai or a wiring problem, it is just a simple glitch that BanDai programmed in. Now the real reason for this glitch would be nice.

OK, seriously I think this is wrong. My friend has had this, my brother, and others. This glitch isn't good because it also makes your items balls and chicken (I think.) All rare items are lost. This has to stop.

I don't have it at the moment, but I have had it. Many, many, times. It's not really a problem, unless the only food you have is ball and you go to give "food". Your tama freezes up, and you have to download. To get rid of the ball glitch, eat the balls! It's just a regular snack. How you get it, I have no clue unless it's debugged. Although the ball glitch still seems to have something to do with dieing at high generation. To get the ball glitch, get your tama to second+ generation, and let it die. The number of generation it was on= the number of balls you get.

everyone makes mistakes and ban-dai made two, First the Ball glitch and second the debug, The debug debugs the tamagotchis errors and problems not the system (I'm guessing by what some cheat sites decribes the tamagotchi debug). Me and my friend never had the glitch yet.

In V3 as well.

Its not only 4 high generation it can be the first as well. :blink:

recently my tama ball glitched. i have 2 itook them both apart. i tried my hyperspeed without debugging trick on it. it went haywire and the screen became lotsof balls.

ta.

conclusion: maybe debug is not made properly and messes up when not enabled after lots of data is on your tama(all souveneirs, full friends, items andll items and souveneirs and full food[mytamathird generation had ll souveneirs and items).

to make sure it won't happen again hold down all three buttons reset let go of reset(still holding all three buttons down.push ABCAAA if the word rom ok appears push a then b.once your tam says fail(connect screen!)push a once then(or twice if numbers don't come in four seconds) once numbers followed by letter k appear push B once then A three times.

if rom bad appears phone up bandai (or where you bought it) to get your permanently faulty tama replaced)

BanDai have said themselves that the Ball Glitch is a programming problem. A Guild said in a topic else where in TT.I think the Ball Glitch is terribly interesting, and I think it sounds REALLY rare yet is quite common to those who get as far as higher generations? :D So I would like to make a several charts on how and where the tama's were bought and if the wiring is messed with or have, as BanDai said, a problem made by THEM?

Ok.

So.. do you think that the V4 has a hacking, or a mistake by BanDai?

Did you buy it off the internet, and what website?

Did you see the adverts and get it from the shops, and what shop?

Those are questions which will help.

Only people with the Ball Glitch should answer. Because then we can see what you think and if you got a fake off the internet?

Because Ebay is known for fake tamas, so where did YOU get it if you had the glitch?

Some people will have bought from the internet, fine, working, non-ball glitched tamas, please tell me if you do, because we must have an open mind and look at all the stories of tamagotchis.

So...I just want to help those who are curious about the ball glitch. With a helping hand from people emailing BanDai and seeing what they said will help, and knowing about your tamagotchi.

Thanks.
I had it, and it is just a glitch. A glitch is like a mistake, it is just a bug with the electronic. Tamagotchis have many glitches, as they are electronics that attract glitches like magnets and paper clips!

Glitches can be fun, but sometimes to some people they are annoying. The ball glitch is when you have balls as food, if you did not know. That may be fun and interesting to some people, like me. I STILL have the balls as food! :D Because I think it is cute and fun.

Mistake? Not really, maybe Bandai threw in glitches for fun, or it just came to the tamagotchi anyhow, Bandai not doing anything to make it happen. Usually, before a glitch, your tamagotchi freezes or dies by accident, then you encounter a glitch, such as this ball glitch. Many electronics freeze or fade.

I hope I get my thoughts across, and I hope you can understand this post!

-Cotton :D

I believe it is just a mistake by bandai as they have said. I had it once, after one of my Tamas died. After the egg hatched, the items had really weird objects and symbols, and the food said balls, but they didn't look like balls. Oh, and this was on my v2.

<_< The ball glitch happened to me on one of my v3s

it started when my v3 was on really low battery power but still enough to play it

i turned the sound on and used the clone

in the middle of the dance the do my tamagotchi made a weird noise and the screen froze so i pressed the reset button and download

suddenly there were balls filling up my snacks and my meals

there were also 2 things in my snacks that looked like a Missingo. <_<

OMG I just got that last night.-.-* dumb glitch! o.o I have no idea how to fix it though! I have two V.4 tamagotchi's

#1) generation 2 clear white ,I put 3 cute little 2cm clear hart stickers on it .I also have a honey potion charm on it and a medical bag charm on it too. i got it on my birthday ^^ yay me! i have a computer charm a flower charm a strawberry charm and a ninga charm too. o.o MUST-collect ALL of the charms! XD

#2) generation 2 blue with red white and blue stars and swirls on it. This one has the "ball glitch" on it

The glitch.

My tamagotchi was perfectly fine. I did not De-bugg it, but i was reading about debugging off this site last night before I signed up. o.o It's telapathic!!!! O>O It can read my mind XD.

*cough**cough* Erm,..Any who...

So I tryed trashing the balls -.- Didnt work!

I tryed feeding themto my tamagotchi -.-` Didnt work!

So I did a test I deleted one and counded them. o.o I had 100 of them! So I deleted one of them... 99 =)

I deleted again... 98, and I deleted another one.. 100! Their mutiplying again! I then looked at the balls in my snack option. I notieced after a certain number it had little signs a Zzz, a skull ,a poop (XD i started laughing at the poop sign) another Zzz,

I then stoped to think, the balls where storeing the information of the tamagotchi! o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to me but on my v2!! everything i feed my tamagotchi is balls!! :mimitchi:

Dear Peeps,

This is not really serious. I get them when I die. Except when you get poops (LOL POOPS!!!!) like Stella_Strawberrwy did. Anyway I repeat: not usually serious. ROM tests work though.

Arielle & Max

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it may be possible that it is a wiring glitch, but I'm sure banDai have more sense than that. it may also be a fake tama, but as so people have had it, i doubt that everyone of those is a fake. i am not quite sure what happens in a glitch, but my theory is that the electronic signals between the machinery and the pixels is slightly gummed up

peace

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back