DS Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what game should i get for my Nintendo DS

• Animal Crossing:wild worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario ware Touched

• Mario Kart DS

• Yoshi's Touch & Go

• Yoshi's Island DS

• Super Princess Peach

• Elite Beat Agents

• Kirby: Sqeak Sqad

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyKid

Reaction score
Please post if other and i already have nintendogs, Brain age, Diddy kong racing, Feel the magic and Electroplankton

im not sure what game i should get :)

Please Help Me

Also tell me why you thiunk i should get these.

AC:WW, definitly. It has provided with hours of entertainment, and it doesn't get boring.

If you like Nintendogs-style games, get Animal Crossing: Wild World.

(GreenJollyRancher: CrazyKid already has Nintendogs :p )

And I've heard some negative reviews about the Petz games, but it's your opinion. I've not tried those.

Animal Crossing! And if you like fighting style games you should get Technu: Dark Secret.

AC:WW, im a fanatic!!! Its totally worth the $60 aus dollars!!! :D :D

If you like Nintendogs-style games, get Animal Crossing: Wild World.
(GreenJollyRancher: CrazyKid already has Nintendogs :D )

And I've heard some negative reviews about the Petz games, but it's your opinion. I've not tried those.
Oh sorry I didnot know? I thought that said Ninetdo but now I see it cause I put on my glasses Thanx though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACWW or mario kart for sure.Pick the Wi-fi games i say. ^.^
:D Mario Kart Ds is awesome too, my brother loves it!!!

Hard to decide... I don't have Warioware, but I've played it before and it's pretty fun.

Mario kart:Almost everybody in my class has it

Animal crossing:It's very fun,you could almost do anything,buld a snowman in winter,be envolved contests.

i hav the game Super Princess peach and it's fun!but it's hard at the end...

Maybe a game than involves collecting things. Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Digimon World DS, and Megaman Battle Network come to mind. But if you don't like collecting things, you should try a platforming game like New Super Mario Bros., Megaman ZX, Sonic Rush, or Kirby: Squeak Squad.

by the way i have animal crossing for my gamecube and i can hook my DS to My gamecube so i can make my dudes chill together but i also like al of the other games...

mabey i should get them all or get a wii

meh... il get like 50 games at christmas because my B-Day is like 10 or 11 days past christmas

BUT CHRISTMAS IS TOO FAR AWAY :'(

Out of that poll choice, I'd definatly recommend Animal Crossing: Wild World. ;)

I brought that game almost a year ago and I've spend time on it almost every day since then. It certainly does provide lots of fun! :rolleyes:

But it is your choice - so enjoy whichever games you purchase. :(

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back