My running Tama project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
I'm making cartoons again, and I started thinking, 'why not make one about tamagotchi?'

so i started. there's Roman von Vanishing - a disreputable pain-in-the-royal-behind mametchi character, :p the lead singer of the metal band Chernabog. his friend Pixel, a lady memetchi :blink: sits at the bar and reads the paper 'Tamabloids', where the news about the Earth is written. (she had red crosses in her black eyes and looks pretty scary) These tamagotchi's are not as friendly to humans as their mates i tamatown. the Tamabloids write about us as materialistic and iq-less cows; "Now humans can calculate their own worth", "Animals feels pain - major forensic discovery by humans" and other disgusting things like that. :p

We also have the kutchipatchi Crash :lol: and the Emo girl marumimitchi, :angry: (oh dear god i hate emo's!)Arnie the crazy cat guy, and the hit man Gosh, a shady chomametchi that all the girls (except for Pixel with a specific reason),are willing to die for, as he is loaded with charm, drinks and money.

When I write and draw, I feel free to let the charming characters take the sting out of painful matters as healing, alcohol problems, eating disorders, my content for the world's opiate and just everything that frustrates me. The dark humor is my own and i think its funny. This cartoon is named "Hey, Stoopid", and it's only for relaxation, not money making. If bandai read everything i have written, i would probably get a lawsuit from hell.

And as I hate the world's opiate, I'm not very fond of money spending.

And the characters - I have justified them to fit into human clothing- i gave them all clothes, but they still look like tamagotchis. i don't want them to look too humane. I'm proud of them. the funniest and best drawn is the one where Roman went to the Earth and force fed butter to liz hurley *making finger cross* with a plunger.

:p :angry: :angry: :p :p :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back