My adult won't leave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortgirl

Reaction score
my tamagotchi is an adult and it had a baby and it is it's 5 night and my adult will not leave please help!!! I need some tips how can i get my adult 2 leave. i put the time to 11:59pm and it still not wrkin! ;)

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

Note: if you pause your Tamagotchi over-night, or adjust the clock to skip past midnight, the adult will not leave. Also, if you pause your Tamagotchi for long periods of time, it may take longer for the adult to leave.

I already put a poll on this, but the title doesn't say anything about the adult not leaving his/her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back