wouldn't it be cool if Bandia joined Tama Talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i was thinking, would if we send e-mails to bandia asking them to join Tama Talk (maybe one or two employs) so then when we talk about what colors we'd like they can hear our voice and maybe use some of our ideas! it's a really good idea because bandai wants to hear the voice of the consumers and we have one of the only tama disscusion boards on the internet! tell me if you want to join me in asking bandai! oh yes i was looking for a bandai e-mail address, anyone have it?

I have an address for Bandai America... Would many people be interested in this?

It would be neat to have a Bandai representative on the boards, to let us know what's up. =)

im with ya all, we have the greatest ideas and we will come up wityh more,what if one of us came up with a best seller if bandai did join with taama talk :D Sorry im a bit sick with a headache so i dont exactly know what im typing

It would be SSSSOOOOOOOOO COOOL if bandai used 1 of our ideas! Then 1 of us would be FAMUS! well at least famus arund tamatalk. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be SSSSOOOOOOOOO COOOL if bandai used 1 of our ideas! Then 1 of us would be FAMUS! well at least famus arund tamatalk. :)
:( lmao imagine if bandai just looked at an idea and never replied and used it and took the credit for coming up for it :D

All the idea's we could give them have probably been thought about by Bandai before, but we could let them know what we want from Tamagotchi and help them to create a better product in the future.

Definately a great idea go for it! But we might need a poll.... well whatever. I think they should make Angelgotchi Plus! Wat do u think?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back