Mommo & Appa, a match made in tama heaven...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhed16

Reaction score
6/22

Dear Tama Talk members,

Mommo and Appa, the names sound wierd, but they come from a Nick series! Avatar to be exact! Mommo is the girl, and Appa is the boy. They were purchased on June 22 at a Toys R Us, the last ones there! Because they were the last ones, I had to get to ugly shell designs, some red multi-colored oval thingy, and a white multi-colored circle thingy. I thought they were ugly, but black Appa and white Mommo lit up the screen. Right after feeding them, they connected. I'm trying to mate them. Mommo wasn't fond of Appa, but they had 2 friendship levels by the days end! From now on I'll seperate them because they each have different personalities now!

6/23

Now I will start seperating tama logs. Enjoy!

Mommo always beeped during class, but it was the last day of school, so it did not matter! she and Appa are four-some now, and she's becoming fond of him! This relationship's working! now she's little round ball who loves to roll! Her favorite game is jump, and loves treats! She hasn't got a toothache yet!

Appa could care less about Mommo, they're only three-some! He's less urgent with his wants, unlike Mommo! He loves bump, and foods from the store. Once he got a shovel and dug until he found cake! he loved it. Appa is genorus, he gave all his presents to Mommo, even though he hates her! Now he looks like a starfish! He's got 2 training levels, one more than Mommo!

Today I took my tamagotchis to my friend's pool party, she loves tamagotchis! she made them loose some serious weight! Thanks!

6/24

Dear Tama Talk members,

Today was my first day off from school, & I used alot of the time up by connecting Mommo & Appa. I started connecting them around 7 this morning, and after a few connections, they're both four-some! :unsure: Then suddenly within minutes of each other, they turned into Young Mimitchis :angry: :blink: :huh: ! Even though I not positive about that because they're V2s :lol: :D , and I haven't found any information about the charecters yet. They look like very skinny Young Mimitchis, and if you have any info on them, PM me! -_-

Mommo,dare I say it , is only two training levels! She doesn't want to play any games, and now she's fat! :lol: from now on I'm being more strict with her!

Appa is now 5 training levels! Now let me think, 5 training levels per 2 days... I should have a Mimitchi! He's very athletic, and he LOVES bump. He'd play it all day. I'm very pleased with the outcome of Appa!

6/25

Dear Tama Talk members,

Even though the date says the 25th, I'm posting this on the 26th! Thats because my family went camping yesterday...and well... they don't have computers in tents! :angry: :lol: :( !! So I left them in the tent most of the day, and nothing happened! Later that day we went swimming in the pool, and well... that's when things started to heat up! :( :angry:

Mommo handled me being away for long periods of time very well. But when I went swimming in the pool, ALL her hearts went away! Even thogh, she only manadged to go poo once! :( I didn't get to play with her until this morning, & man did she need to loose weight! Finally I got her down to around 27lb.

Appa...well...still needs his mommy, even though he's a teen! all his hearts went away in one hour! He also went poo 6 times! He's very naughty! Still, He was only 48lb, nothing compared to Mommo's 63! Appa , unlike Mommo, handled the pool incedent very well! He only went poo 2 times, and only 2 hearts were missing! Maybe he's growing up after all!

When I played with both this morning, they both had the :( :( thing hilighted, and I know a way to take advantge of that! If you want your tama to get training levels, give it a time out if the attention thing is highlighted, but it WON'T work if it has its back turned! It always works for me! From that Appa has 6 training points, and Mommo 5! I'll responed again 2nite to give u info on todays happenings!

Yet another day spent in the pool! There's no need for me to tell u about each of the tamagotchis, because nothing really happened! :angry: :ph34r: Appa is now 8 training levels. Mommo is 6. Nothing more to say!

Latest posts

Back